Plugged Updates - Page 5 of 6

More Updates Corrected some incorrect code - Page 5 - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 12th Feb, 2009 - 2:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed

Get the news before they do...
20th Aug, 2005 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

Plugged Updates - Page 5

Matrix

Delete Character

Now there is an option (where you access the Rel & Plugged CPs) to Delete your character. You can choose this option if you are no longer interested in playing Plugged and want the Reminders to stop or you wish to start over with a brand new character. However, keep in mind that there is a penalty for creating a new character as opposed to simply starting over with the same character.

Sponsored Links:
18th Jan, 2006 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

Updates Plugged

Matrix

More to Code

There is much more to code within this RPG, but since everyone seems to struggle with the Scenarios I have decided to curtail my involvement here until they can begin to progress their character. For questions please Contact me.

7th Nov, 2006 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

Plugged Updates RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

Plugged is Now FREE!

You are no longer required to Upgrade in order to participate in Plugged, so tell your Matrix friends to come join the fun!

Create Character Without Architect

You no longer need to contact me to create a Character, simply click any of the links: [ Get Plugged-In ] ... [ Player Rules ] ... [ REL Control Panel ] in the Plugged RPG Board and follow the instructions. You can also delete your character at anytime!

14th Feb, 2008 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

Page 5 Updates Plugged

Matrix

Baby Steps Updated

Thanks to Beowolf for pointing out that some parts of Plugged was still insisting on an Upgrade - this has now been corrected. Additionally, you only need 3FP to participate. To begin click on [ Get Plugged-In ] above where you see the text asking "Are You The One?"

All Can Reply

Members can now Reply here as well, it seems that I had that on Upgraded Members only as well, all of that has been changed.

23rd Nov, 2008 - 6:08am / Post ID: #

Updates Plugged

Matrix

Plugged Summary Page

It seems like I'm forgetting about these off shoot pages. I addressed this one by making it a main page for Plugged RPG. See HERE.

2nd Jan, 2009 - 10:40am / Post ID: #

Plugged Updates

Matrix

Plugged Reminder

When you see the Reminder from Trinity or the drop down box where they take control of your screen you will now have an option to Delete your Plugged account in addition to the usual option of continuing by accessing the REL Control Panel.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Feb, 2009 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #

Plugged Updates - Page 5

Matrix

Plugged RPG Update

* Fixed to work in many frame widths though the standard pop-up frame is the best

* Fixed Mind Test, now it records score properly (yes, I tested it)

* Removed unnecessary code and checks

12th Feb, 2009 - 2:41am / Post ID: #

Plugged Updates Matrix Trilogy Plugged RPG - Page 5

Matrix

More Updates

Corrected some incorrect code on one section and then I decided to look through everything while I was at it. I did notice that I did not finish the download training option. I will do that later. I did put a note about it not working under "Upgrade Stats" and made a mental note about me having to fix it. Basically you can select all the downloads you want, but you will not be able to actually acquire them for your character. I also added some cosmetic enhancements. Thanks to SquallLeon for helping me discover this project again.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Plugged Updates

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.