Your Favorite Movie Genre? - Page 14 of 16

My favorite movie genre is definitely fantasy, - Page 14 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 15th Nov, 2022 - 6:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 16 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 

?
Poll: What is your favorite genre?
  Action and Adventure       16.26%
  Anime and Animation       10.57%
  Comedy       10.57%
  Documentary       3.25%
  Drama       6.50%
  Horror       6.50%
  Musical       1.63%
  Romance       1.63%
  Sci Fi and Fantasy       34.96%
  Thrillers       5.69%
  Religious       2.44%
  Foreign film       0.00%
Total Votes: 123
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Top  Your Favorite Movie Genre Which movie genre fits you the best? What will you be willing to watch if your genre is not available? Which will you absolutely not watch?
Post Date: 1st Mar, 2022 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Movie Genre?
A Friend

Your Favorite Movie Genre? - Page 14

I'm always switching back and forth so I can't really pick one genre above the others. I mainly dislike movies that are too theatrical and fake. Even if it is something such as Science Fiction and includes magic, if it is too fake or overly theatrical I just don't like it.

Sponsored Links:
27th Mar, 2022 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

Genre Movie Favorite Your

My favorite movie genres are philosophical, slice of life, and anime. My favorite anime is Violet Evergarden.

Reconcile Edited: Bernhart on 27th Mar, 2022 - 10:52pm

26th Apr, 2022 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Movie Genre? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I've been watching documentary style film since I was a kid so it's always stuck with me as a go-to for a mix of entertainment and education. Must say I do enjoy a good comedy though.

29th May, 2022 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

Page 14 Genre Movie Favorite Your

Totally would have to be anime for me. I'm an absolute weeb *laugh*. And I just hate western movies. Never liked them even as a kid.

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2022 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Genre Movie Favorite Your

The genre I voted for is Science Fiction & fantasy (And I'm not surprised the poll results favor that, since we're all RPG people) and my favorite movie is The Lord of the Rings trilogy (Yeah I'm kind of cheating! *wink*

But I'm also not surprised that no one voted for foreign films. That's actually my second favorite genre. I have a ton of chinese-language films that I love and a handful of Spanish-language films.

24th Jul, 2022 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

Sci-Fi and Fantasy movies easily, including when paired with the Adventure genre. As I prefer movies that transport me to far-off lands, different worlds, and settings different from our own. With a preference for animated movies, including anime. As animation allows more freedom with Sci-Fi and Fantasy in my opinion.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 24th Jul, 2022 - 10:12pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Aug, 2022 - 7:35am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Movie Genre - Page 14

Wish we had more options to choose from. Anyway, for me that would be action and adventure with some Science Fiction and fantasy. It is the story and the fleshed out environment that gives me that immersive feeling especially if it's an adaptation of a book series you've always read.

15th Nov, 2022 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Movie Genre Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 14

My favorite movie genre is definitely fantasy, preferably mixed with adventure or even romance. I fall for fantasy all the time!
What I don't like is everyday romance, thriller or horror. The former I find boring most of the time, the second two are a bit too scary for me because I get nightmares quickly…

+  « First of 16 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 

> TOPIC: Your Favorite Movie Genre?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,