Your Favorite Movie Genre? - Page 3 of 16

My favorite genre is actually action drama, - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 31st Dec, 2005 - 2:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (16) »

?
Poll: What is your favorite genre?
  Action and Adventure       16.26%
  Anime and Animation       10.57%
  Comedy       10.57%
  Documentary       3.25%
  Drama       6.50%
  Horror       6.50%
  Musical       1.63%
  Romance       1.63%
  Sci Fi and Fantasy       34.96%
  Thrillers       5.69%
  Religious       2.44%
  Foreign film       0.00%
Total Votes: 123
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Top  Your Favorite Movie Genre Which movie genre fits you the best? What will you be willing to watch if your genre is not available? Which will you absolutely not watch?
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2005 - 5:24am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Movie Genre?
A Friend

Your Favorite Movie Genre? - Page 3

One needs only to look at my DVD collection to find my favorite. Sci-fi hands down. I have every Star Trek episode ever made and broadcast from the Next Generation as well as the first six Star Trek films featuring Captain Kirk. I have some of other genres, but Sci-fi takes up more than 75% of my total media collection (not including games).
-Unferth

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2005 - 12:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Genre Movie Favorite Your

I would have to say Anime. US can't make them like Japan. I would pick Sci-fi 2nd as I like The Next Generation.

Post Date: 18th May, 2005 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Your Favorite Movie Genre? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I would have to pick Drama as my favorite movie genre, as it is my favorite TV genre too. My TV choices are all the Law & Orders, CSI Miami/LasVegas, The Shield, Rescue Me, and likewise, any movie that deals with crime/sex/drugs/rock-n-roll. I loved Memento, Requiem for a Dream, Blow, Collateral, Final Destination(s), etc. In the survey, I picked Musicals because I love performing and they always make me want to fly outside my door and sing down the street.

19th May, 2005 - 9:35am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Genre Movie Favorite Your

I like all types of Genres. Specifically Action & Adventure but I do like the odd omantic and religious genres when I'm with my wife

21st May, 2005 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

Genre Movie Favorite Your

Without a doubt I would choose a comedy in almost every circumstance. I love a good laugh. In the second place are quality thrillers. I also like sci-fi and action movies, but I really don't like musicals.

Post Date: 27th May, 2005 - 11:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Sci-fi I tend to swing toward but I like most genres. I am especially drawn to dark movies that are either bloody or psychological. I am a huge fan of Tarantino and Ridley Scott.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2005 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Your Favorite Movie Genre - Page 3

It's a hard choice, but I voted for Sci-fi and Fantasy. There's both action and adventure in such movies, something of a comedy, something of a thriller, of a horror and more. Basically, in sci-fi and fantasy motion pictures there can be everything, but the different reality - whether in a fantasy world of elves, dwarves and warriors, or in a universe of space travelling - cannot be replaced.
Naturally, I enjoy movies that take place in today's world: action movies (Jackie Chan comedies!), comedies, adventure (I love the Indiana Jones series), thrillers and horrors, animations, but dramas a little less. I find most of them boring.

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2005 - 2:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Your Favorite Movie Genre Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

My favorite genre is actually action drama, but that wasn't one of the choices so I chose drama because to me it's the dialogue that makes a good movie

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (16) »

> TOPIC: Your Favorite Movie Genre?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,