Your Favorite Movie Genre? - Page 9 of 15

It is hard to pick just one genre! - Page 9 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 24th Jul, 2016 - 4:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 15 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (15) »

?
Poll: What is your favorite genre?
  Action and Adventure       16.26%
  Anime and Animation       10.57%
  Comedy       10.57%
  Documentary       3.25%
  Drama       6.50%
  Horror       6.50%
  Musical       1.63%
  Romance       1.63%
  Sci Fi and Fantasy       34.96%
  Thrillers       5.69%
  Religious       2.44%
  Foreign film       0.00%
Total Votes: 123
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Top  Your Favorite Movie Genre Which movie genre fits you the best? What will you be willing to watch if your genre is not available? Which will you absolutely not watch?
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2015 - 6:29am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Movie Genre?
A Friend

Your Favorite Movie Genre? - Page 9

There isn't any genre that I don't enjoy - a superior film in any genre will grip me in a few minutes. I guess the way to identify my favourite genre is to recognise the ones I enjoy even when the film is terrible: I loved Starship Troopers and The Barbarians so I guess that makes me a Science Fiction and fantasy geek.
And proud of it too!

Rather off topic, but...
Have the RPGers here seen the [..] film, Dorkness Rising? - highly recommended!

Sponsored Links:
30th Jul, 2015 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

Genre Movie Favorite Your

A good movie in any genre is a good movie. There are times I like to watch a comedy, sometimes drama is good and of course you can't leave out fantasy and adventure. However with the later I find modern films lacking terribly. Not every fantasy is as good as the Hobbit.

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2015 - 3:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Your Favorite Movie Genre? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

My favorite genre for movies is action, but for tv series it's a tossup between action and anime.

28th Nov, 2015 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #

Page 9 Genre Movie Favorite Your

I'll watch almost anything, but my favorite is action/adventure. Though I do believe that anime shouldn't be it's own category because it would then need to be sub-categorized into the other categories due to the fact that there are animes of all the different genres as well.

11th Feb, 2016 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

Genre Movie Favorite Your

Drama is what I like now. I used to watch all kinds of genres but sort of moved more to the dramatic side where things are real.

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2016 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I chose Action and Adventure mainly because of the fact that is a lot more broad genre in my opinion. There are quite a few movies I like that are more related to the sci-fi/fantasy genre… but overall Action and Adventure incorporates those into the picture.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Jul, 2016 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Movie Genre - Page 9

Action and adventure has the number one vote so far, can't argue with the reasons behind that. I have to pick that too. I love a good movie that puts me in a position I could never face for my own good. The hero can get wounded and survive I doubt I could.

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2016 - 4:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Your Favorite Movie Genre Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 9

It is hard to pick just one genre! I guess I will say horror movies. I'm referring to ones with a decent plot. I love psychological ones like The Ring. That one scene in the ring.... Horror movies just make me feel so nervous and so alive. Just watching the trailer for Lights Out has me very nervous and keeping some extra lights on. Horror movies are a true escape for me *smile*.

> TOPIC: Your Favorite Movie Genre?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,