Your Favorite Movie Genre? - Page 9 of 10

It is hard to pick just one genre! - Page 9 - Actors, Movies, Television - Posted: 24th Jul, 2016 - 4:47am

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 7 50 87 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  « First of 10 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 

?
Poll: What is your favorite genre?
  Action and Adventure       15.29%
  Anime and Animation       9.41%
  Comedy       10.59%
  Documentary       1.18%
  Drama       9.41%
  Horror       8.24%
  Musical       2.35%
  Romance       1.18%
  Sci Fi and Fantasy       36.47%
  Thrillers       3.53%
  Religious       2.35%
  Foreign film       0.00%
Total Votes: 85
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Top  Your Favorite Movie Genre Which movie genre fits you the best? What will you be willing to watch if your genre is not available? Which will you absolutely not watch?
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2015 - 6:29am / Post ID: #

Adelardus
Your Favorite Movie Genre?
A Friend

Your Favorite Movie Genre? - Page 9

There isn't any genre that I don't enjoy - a superior film in any genre will grip me in a few minutes. I guess the way to identify my favourite genre is to recognise the ones I enjoy even when the film is terrible: I loved Starship Troopers and The Barbarians so I guess that makes me a Science Fiction and fantasy geek.
And proud of it too!

Rather off topic, but...
Have the RPGers here seen the [..] film, Dorkness Rising? - highly recommended!

Post Date: 30th Jul, 2015 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 290
Avg: 2.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 61.1%
[+] Gain: 2,486.95 FP
Charm: 25

Genre Movie Favorite Your

A good movie in any genre is a good movie. There are times I like to watch a comedy, sometimes drama is good and of course you can't leave out fantasy and adventure. However with the later I find modern films lacking terribly. Not every fantasy is as good as the Hobbit.

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2015 - 3:57am / Post ID: #

Diarmadhim
A Friend

Your Favorite Movie Genre? Television & Movies Actors

My favorite genre for movies is action, but for tv series it's a tossup between action and anime.

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2015 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 26
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 3.2%
[+] Gain: 33.59 FP
Charm: 2

Page 9 Genre Movie Favorite Your

I'll watch almost anything, but my favorite is action/adventure. Though I do believe that anime shouldn't be it's own category because it would then need to be sub-categorized into the other categories due to the fact that there are animes of all the different genres as well.

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2016 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 594
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 4.2%
[+] Gain: 261.79 FP
Charm: 9

Genre Movie Favorite Your

Drama is what I like now. I used to watch all kinds of genres but sort of moved more to the dramatic side where things are real.

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2016 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I chose Action and Adventure mainly because of the fact that is a lot more broad genre in my opinion. There are quite a few movies I like that are more related to the sci-fi/fantasy genre… but overall Action and Adventure incorporates those into the picture.

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2016 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 128
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.8%
[+] Gain: 155.37 FP
Charm: 0

Page 9 Your Favorite Movie Genre

Action and adventure has the number one vote so far, can't argue with the reasons behind that. I have to pick that too. I love a good movie that puts me in a position I could never face for my own good. The hero can get wounded and survive I doubt I could.

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2016 - 4:47am / Post ID: #

Premium + Author
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 807
Avg: 6.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 250.39 FP
Charm: 126

Your Favorite Movie Genre - Page 9

It is hard to pick just one genre! I guess I will say horror movies. I'm referring to ones with a decent plot. I love psychological ones like The Ring. That one scene in the ring.... Horror movies just make me feel so nervous and so alive. Just watching the trailer for Lights Out has me very nervous and keeping some extra lights on. Horror movies are a true escape for me *smile*.

Guest please SHARE: "Your Favorite Movie Genre?" on:

+  « First of 10 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 
Sponsored Links:

We may have more on Your Favorite Movie Genre?, Search first and if not Start A NEW Topic if Your Favorite Movie Genre? is not what you had in mind.
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Your Favorite Movie Genre?

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Country (State) of the Day

Armenia

Country of the day Armenia

Unanswered Threads for Armenia, which is the Country or State of the Day! Bonus FP & Charm for these Topics. See Here. Updated: Every hour.

Highlights

Donald Trump: Can you see him as the next President of one of the most powerful countries in the world, the United States of America? By News 2 Hours Ago
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 2.3 Days Ago
Russia vs USA: Will there be a World War over the expansion of Russia? By Opinion 4.1 Days Ago
The Trump Immigration Wall: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Pagan 1st Jan, 2018 - 3:45am
UFOs & Nukes: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 30th Dec, 2017 - 4:01pm
Donald Trump & Muslims: Can Trump stop Islamist without aggrevating the Middle East? By Stem 7th Dec, 2017 - 10:51am
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 1st Dec, 2017 - 11:30pm
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Gknightbc 18th Nov, 2017 - 5:34pm
A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By LitRPG 16th Nov, 2017 - 12:42pm
Wide Screen Columns: Now your screen is not as empty as before. What are your thoughts about this new feature in the Community? By JB 14th Oct, 2017 - 12:32am
Offensive Trademarks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm
The 9.11 Conspiracy: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 22nd Mar, 2017 - 10:48pm

Updated every: 14 minutes