Your Favorite Movie Genre? - Page 10 of 16

Mysteries, thrillers and sometimes a horror. - Page 10 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 22nd May, 2017 - 3:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 16 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (16) »

?
Poll: What is your favorite genre?
  Action and Adventure       16.26%
  Anime and Animation       10.57%
  Comedy       10.57%
  Documentary       3.25%
  Drama       6.50%
  Horror       6.50%
  Musical       1.63%
  Romance       1.63%
  Sci Fi and Fantasy       34.96%
  Thrillers       5.69%
  Religious       2.44%
  Foreign film       0.00%
Total Votes: 123
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Top  Your Favorite Movie Genre Which movie genre fits you the best? What will you be willing to watch if your genre is not available? Which will you absolutely not watch?
11th Oct, 2016 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Movie Genre? - Page 10

I will be the nerd and admit that I find documentaries the most appealing. While I like to take in a good movie of any genre when I watch a documentary I'm thinking about the reality of what I'm looking at and that appeals to me.

Sponsored Links:
11th Jan, 2017 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

Genre Movie Favorite Your

I voted Sci Fi and Fantasy, though Anime and Animation as well Action and Adventure is a very close second and third with some of my favorite movies being a mix the above.

Fantasy, adventure, and action with anime or even simply animation have me remembering some of my favorite movies:
* Hayao Miyazaki films come to mind, first and for most, as his movies so often fall under all of the above for my preferred genres. There is no one quite like him when it comes to create animated movies that blend fantasy, adventure, action, and even some sci fi elements.
* Disney and DreamWorks also often fall under this.
* Jim Henson is another I look to on such, though they don't really fall under animation side of things.
* Don Bluth made some amazing animated movies with fantasy and adventure.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 11th Jan, 2017 - 11:23pm

24th Jan, 2017 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Movie Genre? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I've grown to love thrillers a lot but the problem with that genre is its either a really good production or a really bad one. Thrillers must have a great script and acting to be considered worth the watch. Other films have big actors, CGI or fancy effects but most thrillers do not rely on that so they have to be well put together purely by convincing acting rather than effects.

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2017 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Movie Genre?
A Friend

Page 10 Genre Movie Favorite Your

My favorite movies are those that are based off of books that I have read. I love comparing the movie to the book.

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2017 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Genre Movie Favorite Your

My favorite type of film has to be military. Heck, if you've seen the movie Blackhawk Down I went to sniper school with one of the guys that tried to save the Warrant officer in the downed Blackhawk. That one really hits home. That sais, I think my favorite single movie of all time is either the television series Shogun or the Kurosawa movie Seven Samurai.

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

As soon as I saw the results I couldn't believe it, I thought people hated Science Fiction these days! Oh man I just love a Star Wars/Star Trek kinda things.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Your Favorite Movie Genre - Page 10

Yeah, I think the fact we are here means a great many of us appreciate Sci-Fi/Fantasy as well. Although war films are my favorite if they are well done, I do love me some fantasy… Anyone care to take a trip to Pandora with me and journey in an Avatar? biggrin.gif.

22nd May, 2017 - 3:47am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Movie Genre Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 10

Mysteries, thrillers and sometimes a horror. I do not mind an unbiased docu-drama but I mainly focus on Mystery.

> TOPIC: Your Favorite Movie Genre?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,