Your Favorite Movie Genre? - Page 11 of 16

My favorite movie genre is comedy. Love to - Page 11 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 2nd Dec, 2019 - 7:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 16 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (16) »

?
Poll: What is your favorite genre?
  Action and Adventure       16.26%
  Anime and Animation       10.57%
  Comedy       10.57%
  Documentary       3.25%
  Drama       6.50%
  Horror       6.50%
  Musical       1.63%
  Romance       1.63%
  Sci Fi and Fantasy       34.96%
  Thrillers       5.69%
  Religious       2.44%
  Foreign film       0.00%
Total Votes: 123
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Top  Your Favorite Movie Genre Which movie genre fits you the best? What will you be willing to watch if your genre is not available? Which will you absolutely not watch?
5th Sep, 2018 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Movie Genre? - Page 11

I would say my favorite genre is probably Sci-fi and fantasy. I like those the best because the possibilities of what to make can be endless. You can get movies like Lord of the Rings and something completely different like Interstellar. This genre can [have] something for everyone.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Nov, 2018 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Movie Genre?
A Friend

Genre Movie Favorite Your

Favorite movie genre would definitely fall into Fantasy considering my top 5 has both the Lord of the Rings trilogy (I consider that 1 slot in my top 5) and another is Queen of the Damned which is a vampire movie. Between Elves and Vampires you've already nailed a big portion of my interest.

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2018 - 11:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Your Favorite Movie Genre? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Though I love an original (Note: original) horror movie that really sends shivers down my spine, I'd have to go with fantasy/sci-fi
The fantasy/Science Fiction genre has had such an immense impact on the way stories, games (Both tabletop or virtual) and other movie genres, that I can't but choose fantasy/sci-fi.
The fantasy genre is also why I've picked up on Dungeons & Dragons .

Favourite movies in this genre are LotR (Though I enjoyed the book more, the trilogy is still undeniable) trilogy and have actually enjoyed the Fantastic Beast movies so far.
Latest Star Wars movie was kind of a let down (The Last Jedi) but that was due to the director trying to push her own agenda through the movie's characters.

16th May, 2019 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

Page 11 Genre Movie Favorite Your

Call me a nerd but I selected documentary mostly because I didn't see an option for true life stories or movies based on true life history.

9th Jul, 2019 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

Genre Movie Favorite Your

I would say I watch more sci fi/fantasy and comedy movies than other kinds but they are definitely brain candy. Marvel movies are like drugs. Although with ticket prices nowadays I need to break the habit!

9th Sep, 2019 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

I cannot resist a good Thriller! If it can be a fantasy/Science Fiction then, that's just perfect!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Nov, 2019 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Movie Genre - Page 11

My favorite movie genre must be fantasy movies. I liked them since my childhood, and they're still my favorites so far. Nothing compares to them in my opinion, as I move the thrill and the imagination behind them.

2nd Dec, 2019 - 7:16am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Movie Genre Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 11

My favorite movie genre is comedy. Love to laugh and have a good time. And 2nd would be something fantasy related. I will not ever watch a musical movie again. Those are the worst to me.

> TOPIC: Your Favorite Movie Genre?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,