Your Favorite Movie Genre? - Page 12 of 16

I'm into mobster stories like the - Page 12 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 6th Jun, 2020 - 4:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 16 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 

?
Poll: What is your favorite genre?
  Action and Adventure       16.26%
  Anime and Animation       10.57%
  Comedy       10.57%
  Documentary       3.25%
  Drama       6.50%
  Horror       6.50%
  Musical       1.63%
  Romance       1.63%
  Sci Fi and Fantasy       34.96%
  Thrillers       5.69%
  Religious       2.44%
  Foreign film       0.00%
Total Votes: 123
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Top  Your Favorite Movie Genre Which movie genre fits you the best? What will you be willing to watch if your genre is not available? Which will you absolutely not watch?
16th Dec, 2019 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Movie Genre? - Page 12

My favorite genre would be Science Fiction and fantasy as if it is well done it makes me escape reality and live with the characters in another world… it doesn't have to be too serious thought as a light hearted movie or serie or even anime are always welcome!

Sponsored Links:
24th Jan, 2020 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

Genre Movie Favorite Your

Thrillers, especially neo-noir movies. My favorite thrillers are the ones that make you think and try to figure out how it is going to end, such as Chinatown, Vertigo, The Fugitive, Frantic, Strangers on a Train, the Commuter. All great movies.

27th Jan, 2020 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Movie Genre? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Medieval, fantasy or anything historical about the middle ages is what I tend to go for.

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2020 - 5:02am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Movie Genre?
A Friend

Page 12 Genre Movie Favorite Your

The types of movies that I like are action movies as they enable you to forget your surroundings and when they end, you tend to be left in a good mood.

30th Mar, 2020 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

Genre Movie Favorite Your

I've been leaning toward documentaries more often, it seems. In my 20s, I was all about Disney movies or thrillers. I still love to watch them, but now I prefer true crime or supernatural documentaries.

17th Apr, 2020 - 7:28am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Movie Genre?

I really enjoy the dystopian movies and shows, although a good comedy or thiller is always welcome.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th May, 2020 - 11:25am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Movie Genre - Page 12

I like the action movies. But being outside having action is better. Thats my opinion at least. I do not like romance movies as much though.

6th Jun, 2020 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Movie Genre Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 12

I'm into mobster stories like the Godfather trilogy, The Untouchables. Also historical war movies like Saving Private Ryan and the Band of Brothers. It just takes me away to those periods of terror, bravery and heroism.

+  « First of 16 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 

> TOPIC: Your Favorite Movie Genre?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,