Your Favorite Movie Genre? - Page 13 of 16

I have always been a fan of good anime/animations. - Page 13 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 25th Jan, 2022 - 5:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 16 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 

?
Poll: What is your favorite genre?
  Action and Adventure       16.26%
  Anime and Animation       10.57%
  Comedy       10.57%
  Documentary       3.25%
  Drama       6.50%
  Horror       6.50%
  Musical       1.63%
  Romance       1.63%
  Sci Fi and Fantasy       34.96%
  Thrillers       5.69%
  Religious       2.44%
  Foreign film       0.00%
Total Votes: 123
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Top  Your Favorite Movie Genre Which movie genre fits you the best? What will you be willing to watch if your genre is not available? Which will you absolutely not watch?
6th Jan, 2021 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Movie Genre? - Page 13

I much prefer sci-fi/fantasy and I guess many here do as well… for obvious reasons

Sponsored Links:
23rd Mar, 2021 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

Genre Movie Favorite Your

Mine has to be Sci-fi. I love the opportunity it brings to the table. It can range from a wide variety of plots and places, even some of the duds I find to be great! My favorite movie all time though has to be Kung-Fu Hustle! What are some of your favorite Sci-fi movies?

27th Apr, 2021 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Movie Genre? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Unsurprisingly to me Sci-fi and Fantasy are at the top in the board. Same for me, to be honest. Especially when all the fantastical/magical/alien/tech-filled world building works as a stage to explore basic human nature, different ideologies/ideas etc. Even though it's always been seen as 'lower' than "Literary fiction", I find speculative fiction is possibly the most important for humans to explore what can be. I mean, see Star Trek or any Le Guinn novel, really.

24th Jul, 2021 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

Page 13 Genre Movie Favorite Your

I love action/Science Fiction movies. Nothing is better than a good action/Science Fiction movie after a difficult day.

30th Jul, 2021 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

Genre Movie Favorite Your

A good sci-fi/fantasy movie is irresistible to me. However, emphasis is on good. While we have excellent examples like Peter Jackson's LOTR or the Harry Potter series, the Dungeons & Dragons movies have uniformly been severely disappointing. There is very good material to be sourced from the Dragonlance Chronicles or those featuring Drizzt but I suppose filmmakers still need to acquire the rights. I'd rather not think that they're not even aware that such books exist.

9th Aug, 2021 - 4:24am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Movie Genre?

Without a doubt, my favorite genre must be Sci-Fi and Fantasy.

Star Wars (Particularly the original one) and LotR saga are among my All-Time Favorites.

My second favorite genre is actually horror, but not the jumpscare one. I prefer the likes of Silence of the Lambs to The Conjuring.

My least favorite genre, one I will avoid at all cost, is Romance since the romance depicted in it almost always unrealistic.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Nov, 2021 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Movie Genre - Page 13

My favorite genre goes toward science fiction and fantasy, with Jurasic Park, Lord of the Rings and termiantor saga amongs my favorite, however I also enloy any form of animated cartoon, from anime to cartoon american-european series.

25th Jan, 2022 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Movie Genre Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 13

I have always been a fan of good anime/animations. It has always been my go-to hobby whenever I feel sad or just need a break from real life so I am quite happy when I a lot a bit of my time in watching them, especially the likes of one piece, one punch man, and the like.

+  « First of 16 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 

> TOPIC: Your Favorite Movie Genre?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,