LDS Role-playing Games - Page 3 of 5

I appreciate the feedback... the object is - Page 3 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 10th Apr, 2005 - 4:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
What do you think?
24th Mar, 2005 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

LDS Role-playing Games - Page 3

It is hard. I am in chapter 3 but I am having a hard time with maps and detail locations. I have learnt a lot of things so far, I just get kind of dissapointed of trying over and over and not be able to pass 60%. ButI will continue trying, as Nighthawk said, it is a good challenge. smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
9th Apr, 2005 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

Games Role-playing LDS

I am in chapter 3 but I am having a hard time with maps and detail locations.

In chapter 3 there is a 'cheat' option to overcome this and members can use it at their own risk. As far as the rest of the RPG goes I was thinking of making a 'Cliff Notes' page where players could get tips to survive the game, but I do not know if this will simply spoil the fun?

10th Apr, 2005 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

LDS Role-playing Games Studies Doctrine Mormon

I'm all for tips, but not enough to really give anything away. As you said, let's not spoil the fun.

I got frustrated in chapter 1. There are answers I'm sure are right, but apparently I'm getting it wrong, and therefore getting nowhere. Maybe I'll try again another time, but it irritated me too much to keep going.

10th Apr, 2005 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Games Role-playing LDS

I am not sure what trouble you are having really... is it the questions or the quiz? If the questions then a tip has been provided in 'Birth', if with the quiz then looking up the scriptures will help you. Do try again - don't give up.

10th Apr, 2005 - 3:53am / Post ID: #

Games Role-playing LDS

I did look in the scriptures, but I'm still not getting it. I'll try again another time smile.gif

10th Apr, 2005 - 11:54am / Post ID: #

LDS Role-playing Games

Just for you I went back to Chapter One and took the quiz... everything works fine. What you can do is this... next time you take the quiz if you really get stuck send me an Email with your answers and I can see what you may be doing wrong.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Apr, 2005 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

LDS Role-playing Games - Page 3

That's very kind of you. I admit to feeling more than a little dense about it... what in the world was I missing? So I figured a little break and some distance might make it more clear the next time I tried it. Thanks, JB.

10th Apr, 2005 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #

LDS Role-playing Games Mormon Doctrine Studies - Page 3

I appreciate the feedback... the object is not to make users shy away from it, but instead to challenge them to look up the scriptures and picture what kind of struggle it may have been for Lehi's group. If you can think of unique ways to help everyone get this please do share.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: LDS Role-playing Games

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,