LDS Role-playing Games - Page 4 of 5

Completely understand JB. So is this thread, - Page 4 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 23rd Sep, 2015 - 4:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
What do you think?
10th Apr, 2005 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

LDS Role-playing Games - Page 4

Roz, I had the same problem as you. I used the scriptures and there were only a few questions I coudn't find exact wording for in the scriptures. For those, I actually would take the quiz changing the answer one at a time to see how my score changed and I still couldn't get the answers correct. I, too, gave up.

Maybe I will send my answers with my scriptural references next time for assistance.

Reconcile Edited: funbikerchick on 10th Apr, 2005 - 5:01pm

Sponsored Links:
10th Apr, 2005 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

Games Role-playing LDS

Maybe the problem is the answer is too simple and everyone is frustrating it? However, I am interested in which questions you think you have chosen the right answer to for which the script is telling you that you are wrong. As I say that it could also be that you are looking at the wrong question and answer and assuming that it is somehow wrong. In testing with LDS, she had the exact same problem as the both of you and I kept saying look at the scriptures carefully - then she would get the answer.

10th Apr, 2005 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

LDS Role-playing Games Studies Doctrine Mormon

That's exactly right as JB said it! I even challenged him saying that those answers were wrong laugh.gif and it got me as frustated as you all did...but...the key here are the scriptures nothing else but the scriptures. I also noticed that some of the answers I gave were based on what I have been told or things that I assumed and when I read a particular verse with a key word that was the answer, I thought "Oh my gosh! I did not know that!". It was amazing.

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 10th Apr, 2005 - 5:07pm

10th Apr, 2005 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Games Role-playing LDS

Just to clarify, it is important to add that some of the questions come out of the Institute manuals too. You should also know that not every chapter is a quiz... in fact, they are very different and will challenge you in other ways, but you will have to reach there to discover that. wink.gif

11th Apr, 2005 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

Games Role-playing LDS

Extension

With the completion of Chapter 7 in Nephi we are now able to reward players that make it that far with something new and different that is unlike any other RPG we have on here... if you want to know what that is... you will just have to challenge yourself to find out but here is a hint... have you ever played 'Axis & Allies'?

Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2015 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

LDS Role-playing Games
A Friend

LDS Role-playing Games

international QUOTE (JB @ 24-Jan 05, 3:08 PM)
It Has Started!

You will see a new Role-playing Game on the Board Index. The name of it is called 'Nephi Role-playing Game ', and it will be based on the adventures of Nephi. You will have to 'earn' your right each step of the way in order to progress. Yes, you will have to know about the Book of Mormon and other Doctrines in order to survive.

Is this link still valid?

I would like to see what has been done and where my thoughts, ideas, and mechanics could mesh or help improve the existing Role-playing Game .

Reconcile Edited: Malcolmshaw on 23rd Sep, 2015 - 3:58pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Sep, 2015 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

LDS Role-playing Games - Page 4

No, it is not available anymore. The Nephi Role-playing Game and all other Mormon related Role-playing Games were removed due to a lack of interest. That, and for it to be usable again I would have to bring up the code to match current security requirements.

Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2015 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

LDS Role-playing Games
A Friend

LDS Role-playing Games Mormon Doctrine Studies - Page 4

Completely understand JB.

So is this thread, just reference then or are there plans to have this thread go active again?

May I post my concepts here and see what the community thinks?

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: LDS Role-playing Games

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,