LDS Role-playing Games - Page 5 of 5

A player would start as an individual in a - Page 5 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 9th Oct, 2015 - 2:31am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
What do you think?
23rd Sep, 2015 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

LDS Role-playing Games - Page 5

Sure you can Post anything related to LDS Role-playing Games as it is a general Thread or continue the one you started. I do not know what kind of interest you will get as the LDS RPGers seemed to have moved on with life's hardships. In fact this should be in the LDS Board, so I will put it there.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2015 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

LDS Role-playing Games
A Friend

Games Role-playing LDS

My concept for an LDS Role-playing Game would include members and non-members alike.

More information to follow.

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2015 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

LDS Role-playing Games
A Friend

LDS Role-playing Games Studies Doctrine Mormon

A player would start as an individual in a distinct era. Right now, I have identified a minimum of 6 eras.

The player would then design a very basic or novice character, who would have an occupation, and depending on the era would also have some military experience.

A player would then be introduced directly or through third party information, to some of the relevant figures of that era. Choices would be made. Day to day events would lead to week to week. The character could participate in the larger story line or deal with things in his immediate story line.

Characters could find themselves separated from other players and run a divergent story line, with options to reunite at a later time.

Politics, Democracy, Theology, Industry, Military - these are some of the areas of interest a player could focus in.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: LDS Role-playing Games

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,