Remove The Black Clouds

Remove Black Clouds - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 1st Dec, 2008 - 8:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

13th Jan, 2005 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

Remove The Black Clouds

Matrix

I was thinking. If man were to really do something so bad as to darken the skies, what would be the possibility of removing it? Is it just a matter of time?

Sponsored Links:
13th Jan, 2005 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

Clouds Black Remove

Matrix

I guess it would all depend on how the skies were darkened in the first place. The process of darkening the sky was discussed in one of the Animatrix films but it was never said what was used to darken the sky. All we saw were planes streaking through the sky with a dark substance coming from the rear. I can't think of a chemical that would be as permanent as that. Hopefully, at least not in my lifetime, there will never be a need to scorch the sky because there is another life form on the planet that needs solar energy more than we do. The ozone problem is the closest one of that nature that we have today.

7th Aug, 2005 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

Remove The Black Clouds RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

Considering the permanency of it we have to wonder if the humans were not 'thinking' of the aftermath and how they would survive or if they have a 'cure', but it died with them.

24th Nov, 2008 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

Clouds Black Remove

Matrix

Hey that is a great point the ozone layer must have just vanished so nothing could grow. What about oxygen. That means on the surface there wasnt any right?

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2008 - 4:17am / Post ID: #

Remove The Black Clouds
A Friend

Clouds Black Remove

It is true that the lack of sustained light would cause a severe cut in oxygen but there are some subterranean plants that do produce oxygen. The process can also be synthesized using lamps so at the very least Zion would be able to sustain itself. A very interesting question though... Got me thinking, smile.gif

Post Date: 1st Dec, 2008 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #

Remove The Black Clouds
A Friend

Remove The Black Clouds

I believe that in The Animatrix, during the commentary, it explains that the skies were darkened using some form of nano-technology.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Remove The Black Clouds

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.