Konquererz Introduction

Konquererz Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 22nd Jan, 2005 - 6:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (41) »
Lover of peaceful disagreement
Post Date: 14th Jan, 2005 - 5:44am / Post ID: #

Konquererz Introduction
A Friend

Konquererz Introduction

Hello,

I come from a life long back ground of rigid christian up bringing. I came to a point in my life where I had to find out the truth for my self and found that what I had been spoon fed all my life is not what I truly believed. I am in constant search for the truth about God(s) and religion. I believe that something must be out there but have no way to prove it. I work on hospital computer systems for a living and enjoy it thoroughly. Using forums and blogs come natural because it mixes debate and computers into a marriage made in heaven for me. I look forward to reading the communities diverse views and beliefs in a non-judgemental setting.

Thank you,
Konquererz

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Jan, 2005 - 6:25am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction Konquererz

Welcome to the forum, Konquererz! We're glad to have you here. Please do update your profile and read the FAQs to learn how things work here. And also read this thread about constructive posting....

We have a great Religion & Culture board, boards about coding & computers.. plus lots of other really interesting discussions happening at any given moment. We welcome your participation here, and look forward to your posts.

Welcome, and Enjoy!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 14th Jan, 2005 - 11:45am / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + G.I. Jane
[?] CPosts: 3,057
Flag Posts: 4,267
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.7%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 183

Konquererz Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the forum. I see FarSeer has already pointed you to the boards most likely to hold the most interest for you. I look forward to reading your thoughts.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Sep, 2003 - 11:45am
Signature: Tena is a very important person, let no one forget that
Post Date: 14th Jan, 2005 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction Konquererz

konquererz, hi how are you?. Thanks for joining our site. smile.gif I really look forward discussing about religion with you, there is a Religion board where you can answer the threads already there or start new topics. Don't worry about a non-judgemental setting, we are all here to learn and the difference between this site and others is that we share our views and even though we may disagree we are not rude or disrespectful in any way...in other words, we can disagree without becoming disagreeable. smile.gif
I look forward reading your posts.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 18th Jan, 2005 - 6:16am / Post ID: #

Konquererz Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Konquererz

Konquererz, please see your private messages. I am the one who needs to apologize here, not you. In the thread "Liberation from Self" I misunderstood that you were only commenting on the last line of the post before you. I won't be giving negative charisma ever again because I don't want to be wrong, and there are moderators here that can do that. Thanks for understanding.

Dawn smile.gif

P.S. Congratulations on your 100% activity rate! smile.gif

Reconcile Edited: dawnofthenew on 18th Jan, 2005 - 7:43am

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2005 - 10:12am / Post ID: #

Konquererz Introduction

User Konquererz, the Architect wishes to inform you that you now have Mature status and access to the Mature Boards. Please ensure that you READ the 'ReadMe' threads within those Boards for critical information.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Jan, 2005 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

Member Watchful Eye
[?] CPosts: 719
Flag Posts: 1,226
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 4.5%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 53

Konquererz Introduction

Congratulations for your mature status Konquererz, and I also wanted to point out that I love your signature!

Keep posting and have fun.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Oct, 2004 - 4:32am
Signature: When all men think alike, no one thinks much.
Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2005 - 6:02am / Post ID: #

Konquererz Introduction
A Friend

Konquererz Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Wow!! Thanks so much for the compliments! I want to second Smudge's congratulations. Now we can post on the same subjects there. wink.gif I am really glad you're here in the forum and appreciate your opinions, even if I do have to show you the light on a few things. *laugh.gif* Just kidding! No, seriously, your posts are great, too. Now, you just need to RPG. Smudge is in the process of converting me. They are fun! See you around the forum.

Dawn biggrin.gif

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (41) »

> TOPIC: Konquererz Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,