Konquererz Introduction - Page 2 of 41

My prayers are also with you and your family, - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 2nd Feb, 2005 - 2:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (41) »
Lover of peaceful disagreement
Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2005 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #

Konquererz Introduction
A Friend

Konquererz Introduction - Page 2

Thanks so much for all the posts! This place feels like family already! As soon as income tax money gets here, I'm gonna be a paying member. I think I'm gonna have to join the RPG's soon, they look like a lot of fun, and its not like I don't spend all my extra time hear anyway.....well not all of it, since I work over nights, I only have to wait till the family goes to bed to get online. Since joining, I have found that Catholics, LDS, various other Christian groups, and myself can all have a discussion that we all seem to have different opinions on without people making it personal and getting upset. This place is a dream come true for anyone who seeks knowledge through discussion with intelligent people. Thank you all for making me feel at home, count on me to be around for a long while!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Jan, 2005 - 5:25am / Post ID: #

Konquererz Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Konquererz

Hey, konquererz, where are you?? Are you getting any messages from us here? I hope all is well with you and your family. Take care, and come talk soon.

Dawn

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2005 - 5:32am / Post ID: #

Konquererz Introduction
A Friend

Konquererz Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Thanks for caring so much. My wife is having a bad episode for almost three days. I had to stay up almost 36 hours straight (again) when I got home from work at 6am and she couldn't get up. I feel so bad for her. Doctor gave her an official diagnosis of Olithic Crisis of Tumarcin (sp?). There is a surgery that she can have, but it has risks and I will need at least two weeks off from work. She would have the balance nerve on the right side of her head severed from the brain and would have to learn to walk with only one balance organ doing any work. For all those who pray, please pray for us. I know I'm listed as agnostic, but I cant deny the existence of God, and my wife is still a believer. Thank you all, I will still be posting from time to time, it helps keep me sane. Love you all!

K

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2005 - 5:42am / Post ID: #

Konquererz Introduction
A Friend

Page 2 Introduction Konquererz

Oh no! I'm very sorry, konquererz. I can only imagine what a tough situation you are in. You both must feel so exhausted, and stressed. I hope everything is working out with caring for your children while you are dealing with this. We are about to have family prayer, so of course you all will be in them, and you will be in all of our prayers. I hope you and your family will find comfort at this time. I really wish I could be of more help to you all. You are such a great addition to the forum, and I truly hope that if it is helpful for you and you can manage to find the time, that you will keep us posted and enjoy your time here. Thank you for showing the kindness you have to me and Snerd. It may be hard to believe, but I want to tell you that I know that God is watching over you and is very aware of the situation at hand. At least, I very firmly believe that. Take good care of everyone, including yourself, so that you are better able to do everything that you need to.

Dawn

Reconcile Edited: dawnofthenew on 28th Jan, 2005 - 5:43am

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2005 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

Konquererz Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Konquererz

Hey, Konquererz. How are you? I just wanted to ask you, what's up with all of the big words? (see your reply in the thread The Need For Swearing? Or is it that your vocab is on the low?) I needed a dictionary just to be able to comprehend what you were saying. laugh.gif Seriously, just kidding! You are so smart and your vocabulary is quite extensive. I just had to compliment you on it, really. Good job. smile.gif

Dawn

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2005 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Konquererz Introduction

Konquererz, I am so sorry to hear about your wife. How is she doing today?. I hope she is feeling much better. I would of course pray for her and for you and the rest of the family. I would also ask some members of my Church here in the forum if they can add her name in the Temple roll for prayers. I know she will be okay and everything will work out just fine. You'll see. smile.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Feb, 2005 - 10:40am / Post ID: #

Konquererz Introduction
A Friend

Konquererz Introduction - Page 2

Thank you so much LDS. I of course welcome and ask for your prayers. She is doing better, we are starting to find her triggers (what sets off an episode) so hopefully we can keep her spells down to a minor incident. I thanks all of you again, and ask all of you to pray, we are trying to buy our first house too, Im very excited!

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2005 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Konquererz Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

My prayers are also with you and your family, konquerorz. What a tough situation for you both -- and your kids! I hope that you have friends and family to help see you through this tough time.

Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (41) »

> TOPIC: Konquererz Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,