How Long

How Long - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 19th Jan, 2005 - 11:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Before Being Caught?
15th Jan, 2005 - 11:28am / Post ID: #

How Long

Matrix

It seems that anytime Neo, Trinity or Morepheus entered the Matrix their presence would be known somehow after 'x' minutes. Now you may say this is because of the disruption they made that brought attention to themselves, but there were many scenes where there was quite or they were in hiding and suddenly you see Agents. The question here is this: About how many minutes does it take before Agents start coming to the area where those plugged-in are located?

Sponsored Links:
19th Jan, 2005 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

Long How

Matrix

It seems that anytime Neo, Trinity or Morepheus entered the Matrix their presence would be known somehow after 'x' minutes

Is there a specific scene or situation you have in mind that backs up this theory? The reason I ask is because the concept of time never really comes to the forefront in any of the movies, except maybe in Reloaded when Neo had 'x' amount of minutes before the backup generator came on and he had to get to the mainframe.
I don't recall a situation where we knew that Neo or any of the others were in the Matrix and a number of minutes had elapsed before Agents found them out. Now if you are asking from a completely speculative perspective, then we can all make a guess, uneducated or not. In Reloaded Trinity enters the Matrix to save Neo, and I would say maybe 15 minutes later she is approached by Agents, if I had to make a guess. I would need to re-watch the movie to get a better perspective but from a pure guessing theory I would start at 15 minutes.

> TOPIC: How Long

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.