Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support - Page 14 of 19

I will be definitely interested in something - Page 14 - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 30th Apr, 2013 - 12:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 19 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  ...Latest (19) »
Closed
Discuss  Plugged Player Tips & Support Where the Plugged Matrix players help players outside of the game. NOT for non-players
23rd Sep, 2010 - 10:47am / Post ID: #

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support - Page 14

Matrix

The critical part of Plugged RPG is the same interface you are using now. It is 'part' of the game and not meant to be seen as a workout to enter an RPG but is the process of it. Another critical part is FP = forum points. In Plugged it is known as "Power" or "Electricity" I think. You get 25 free when you join but I see you've used up most of yours so you will need to Post to get some back.

Sponsored Links:
26th Oct, 2010 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

Support and Tips Player RPG Plugged

Matrix

JB I think a lot of people that join up for this believes that the whole thing is like the test. Maybe they don't know that its just the run up for the play by post part. Maybe if you like post some kind of tips it will help them.

31st Oct, 2010 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

Maybe so, but in general I find that people just don't read. I could put in huge letters "This is a test" and they will still ask what it is about. I honestly believe that the very few online who are sincere in their interest for something like the Matrix will investigate and read to understand. If they do ask questions it is usually because they want to do their best to fit in and become integrated rather than to find ways around to pushing a PLAY button so they can start right away.

1st Apr, 2013 - 12:37pm / Post ID: #

Page 14 Support and Tips Player RPG Plugged

Matrix

JB, just wondering if you plan on starting back this game again. I was reminded about it because I saw someone join to play. Will you bring back that test interface?

1st Apr, 2013 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #

Support and Tips Player RPG Plugged

Matrix

I would bring it all back if there was a high demand for it. One of the main reasons I stopped it was because of the reliance on FP, but that is no longer an issue since FP is back.

2nd Apr, 2013 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support

Matrix

I for one would love if it would start again but I know its a big work load on you. Everyone was all Matrix crazy when the movies came out and they sort of faded out. It hasn't stuck to some like Star Trek has and that's too bad because the Matrix is way more cool.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Apr, 2013 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support - Page 14

Matrix

I have been considering bringing this back. I need to get the MMORPGs up first but this one is still on my mind. Besides Play by Post are there other interested Matrix Players?

30th Apr, 2013 - 12:04am / Post ID: #

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support Matrix Trilogy Plugged RPG - Page 14

Matrix

I will be definitely interested in something like this. I was disappointed that I missed most of the earlier happenings with this game and hoped that it would continue.

> TOPIC: Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.