Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support - Page 18 of 19

Sorry if this questions seems dumb but how - Page 18 - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 9th May, 2016 - 1:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 19 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 
Closed
Discuss  Plugged Player Tips & Support Where the Plugged Matrix players help players outside of the game. NOT for non-players
13th Aug, 2015 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support - Page 18

Matrix

I originally named it that because of the space. Putting "Tips & Support" Would be too long so I added the "Help" Icon which should make it standout.

Sponsored Links:
13th Aug, 2015 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #

Support and Tips Player RPG Plugged

Matrix

Thanks JB, I appreciate the help. By chance is there anything new with this Role-playing Game in the near future?

13th Aug, 2015 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

Nothing at the moment. Limited time makes me focus work on what is currently active rather than trying to be proactive about it.

30th Apr, 2016 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

Page 18 Support and Tips Player RPG Plugged

Matrix

Plugged Needs Renovating

Someone recently joined for this Role-playing Game so I went to check if everything was still 'operating'. It definitely needs some renovations. I also need to phase out the Matrix based Avatars for some generic ones, at least in the public setting. Is anyone still keeping up with Plugged?

1st May, 2016 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

Support and Tips Player RPG Plugged

Matrix

Greeting. If it is my searching skill problem, I apologize it. But I have just tried to just click 'Get Plugged-In' button for creating a character. And click 'Red Pill'.

But unfortunately, I can not reach next step. Instead of I have just seen some error message about upgrade database. I tried to click 'Player Rules' button and click 'Red Pill' again, but I also have seen some error message.

And then I met some error message again and again like above.

I believe someone can help my problem maybe. And so, May I ask could you help me, Please?*smile*.

1st May, 2016 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support

Matrix

Megamilove, thanks for your patience. I fixed the code so you should be able to 'take' the Red Pill and move forward now. I also cleared up some of the older stuff that detracts from the game, but there is more to do. Please let me know if you encounter any other problems.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd May, 2016 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support - Page 18

Matrix

Thank you for taking care *smile* I will learn to more and I will playing and update soon *smile* Have a nice day!

9th May, 2016 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support Matrix Trilogy Plugged RPG - Page 18

Matrix

Sorry if this questions seems dumb but how do you play this game? Is it in these topics or should I be looking somewhere else?

+  « First of 19 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 

> TOPIC: Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.