Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support - Page 3 of 19

For those already playing: Is there a way - Page 3 - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 31st Jul, 2005 - 5:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (19) »
Closed
Discuss  Plugged Player Tips & Support Where the Plugged Matrix players help players outside of the game. NOT for non-players
2nd Mar, 2005 - 12:05am / Post ID: #

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support - Page 3

Matrix

About how many levels did you complete before you got close to 9000 points? I am having quite a time trying to get the required score. I need to play Pac-Man to sharpen my skills.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Mar, 2005 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Support and Tips Player RPG Plugged

Matrix

Did you read this whole thread about the secret passage?. You can make a whole bunch of points and even get a new point life.

5th Jun, 2005 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

Depression is setting in. I had 8801 points and died. Now I can't even get close to that score anymore. I'll keep trying though, but it's very frustrating!

22nd Jul, 2005 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Support and Tips Player RPG Plugged

Matrix

I just passed the first two tests. Here is how I managed to do it:
Test 1: I couldn't get under .190 (except for a few times), but I constantly had around .200. So I "cheated" a little - I did my job for the first 5 shots (all around .200, but not under .190) and then for the 6th (the large picture) I tried to "feel" when it will show ... after a few blows, I got a .053 and had a mean of .179
Test 2: I have no secrets for this except maybe that I used the tip given by Smudge (thanks man!) and in some cases I shot diagonally. I got something over 10,000, but I played many times (20-30)

For the third test I think - like Smudge - I'll watch again the trilogy. I miss it anyway. (for the first time I got 65%). I hope to qualify this week-end.

29th Jul, 2005 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

Support and Tips Player RPG Plugged

Matrix

Did you do it Raul?. Some of the questions are really tricky but they are not THAT, THAT hard wink.gif

29th Jul, 2005 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support

Matrix

I passed the test a few days ago, I already created my character and hopefully today I will start my thread. I'm working on it just now. Thanks for asking!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Jul, 2005 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support - Page 3

I am informing you good people of Zion that at this very moment in time while we are yet contemplating the outcome of all that has been placed in our hands, the Architect is creating a 'step-by-step' approach to Plugged so that we may not become disenchanted nor afraid, but believing. Stay alert and stay strong, word will come soon.

31st Jul, 2005 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support Matrix Trilogy Plugged RPG - Page 3

Matrix

For those already playing: Is there a way of becoming level 1 without paying 250 FP?
From this:

"In order to enter the real world your character's Zion rank must be no less than level 'One'. To reach level one you must go to 'Zion Training'(Human Training) and follow the instructions. The Real World gives you many options and more information about what is going on in Zion."

the only thing I understand is that I have to pay 250 FP (if I follow the instructions in "Zion training") . Now, don't get me wrong, I pay if I have to, but I thought I ask around first. Thanks!

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (19) »

> TOPIC: Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.