Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support - Page 4 of 19

Does anyone find that the ship sticks in certain - Page 4 - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 3rd May, 2008 - 2:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (19) »
Closed
Discuss  Plugged Player Tips & Support Where the Plugged Matrix players help players outside of the game. NOT for non-players
1st Aug, 2005 - 9:02am / Post ID: #

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support - Page 4

Matrix

If you want to play Plugged and don't want to be caught between a rock and a hard place - like I am - make your characters intellect at least 31.

Sponsored Links:
18th Feb, 2008 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

Support and Tips Player RPG Plugged

Matrix

How do you get passed the speed test my mouse finger is hurting trying to get it.

20th Feb, 2008 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

I'll give you a tip... you need to get one click that is really good and then the rest need only be close to your mark. In other words you can get four clicks that are 1.99, 1.95, 2.05 and so forth, but one of those clicks needs to be like 1.65 or 1.40 so that you average comes up to 1.90 or less. Of course it is easier said than done. The main trick is anticipation. You need to anticipate when it will all take place and click right away.

26th Feb, 2008 - 11:35am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Support and Tips Player RPG Plugged

Matrix

I'm trying that but I'm not getting below the 90 I guess this takes some practise.

29th Feb, 2008 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #

Support and Tips Player RPG Plugged

Matrix

JB we need to borrow some of your fingers to get passed this thing!

14th Mar, 2008 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support

Matrix

I just tried the matrix pilot qualification and that was way cool but its difficult to control the ship with the arrow keys. I'm used to using my mouse or a gamepad for games.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Mar, 2008 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support - Page 4

Matrix

I intend to get the speed test today even if it takes up every last bit of fp I have to spare.

3rd May, 2008 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support Matrix Trilogy Plugged RPG - Page 4

Matrix

Does anyone find that the ship sticks in certain places? If I press the right arrow key then it goes all the way to the right rather than just enough to get where I want to turn into a tunnel.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (19) »

> TOPIC: Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.