Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support - Page 5 of 19

I am so stuck on the pilot test I really need - Page 5 - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 19th Jan, 2009 - 4:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (19) »
Closed
Discuss  Plugged Player Tips & Support Where the Plugged Matrix players help players outside of the game. NOT for non-players
2nd Oct, 2008 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support - Page 5

Matrix

I just hought I would try the speed test thing again and I can't get below the required figure.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Oct, 2008 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #

Support and Tips Player RPG Plugged

Matrix

You will get it if you relax and make a consistent effort. It is not something you should attempt once or twice and then leave because you will lose the 'feel' of it.

14th Nov, 2008 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

WHats up with the message from Trinity and the control of the screen stuff? laugh.gif It was kind of cool but I didnt understand it much because it asked me to access something that I'm restricted to access?

14th Nov, 2008 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

Page 5 Support and Tips Player RPG Plugged

Matrix

These are called Bot Reminders. Once you join one of the RPGs here and become not so active in it then the Bots remind you that you signed up. Once you acknowledge them they go away for a period of time. If you want to avoid them altogether then you simply delete your position in the game.

In the case of Plugged showing you a restricted page it might be that you are not yet at the level of making a roll, however your visit to the page let's the Bot know that you attempted it. You need to pass the tests.

24th Nov, 2008 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #

Support and Tips Player RPG Plugged

Matrix

Just looged in to check things out and got a message about the matrix needing me and now I feel special. Is there a post requirement for this one like medieval?

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2008 - 4:04am / Post ID: #

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support
A Friend

How does one go about getting more forum points? I seem to be anable to take part in any of the tests.

edit: It would appear that posting is required to gain forum points. sorry about the previous question. Should have worked that out.

Reconcile Edited: Blackmane on 27th Nov, 2008 - 4:06am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Jan, 2009 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support - Page 5

Matrix

The more you reply to the posts the more points you get. They also have a way you can donate and get more points, they have contests too. Needing some power points for the matrix?

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2009 - 4:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support Matrix Trilogy Plugged RPG - Page 5

I am so stuck on the pilot test I really need to work on Pac man again.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (19) »

> TOPIC: Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.