Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support - Page 6 of 19

By the way, which hovercraft were you using - Page 6 - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 20th Jan, 2009 - 9:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 19 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (19) »
Closed
Discuss  Plugged Player Tips & Support Where the Plugged Matrix players help players outside of the game. NOT for non-players
Post Date: 20th Jan, 2009 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support - Page 6

I am Morpheus, I welcome you. I see you have been in the testing zone for quite some time now. Focus your mind on what you must accomplish and then you will become one with the code and you will pass. Do not just see with your normal eyes. You think that is air you're breathing?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jan, 2009 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support
A Friend

Support and Tips Player RPG Plugged

I passed both speed and pilot but when I go to the mind one my access is denied how come?

20th Jan, 2009 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

Are you sure you saved your score (the right score) on both tests? Check and make sure.

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2009 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 6 Support and Tips Player RPG Plugged

I saved the .184 speed and I got 9400 on the pilot but when I click continue it says my Access is Restricted.

20th Jan, 2009 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

Support and Tips Player RPG Plugged

Matrix

I deleted your Post in the Rate Plugged Thread, let's keep it all here. I will take a look at the system and see if I can find out what is happening then I will return here and post. In the mean time if you watched the Matrix Trilogy then you may want to add some input here: Source 3

20th Jan, 2009 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

Matrix

I checked the Real World Qualifiers' Scores and I do see your score for the Reaction Test, but I do not see anything for your Pilot Score, which means it did not save. I tested with Neo and after the score I hit 'Submit' and then you should get a screen that says "Data Saved, You Made 'X', Continue".

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Jan, 2009 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support - Page 6

I swear I clicked Submit when I got the score there must be a bug somewhere.

20th Jan, 2009 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support Matrix Trilogy Plugged RPG - Page 6

Matrix

By the way, which hovercraft were you using when you said you reached the score and pressed 'submit', the one on the left or the right? Which one are you using now?

> TOPIC: Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.