Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support - Page 8 of 19

Thank you JB now all I got to do is enjoy - Page 8 - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 11th Feb, 2009 - 12:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 19 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (19) »
Closed
Discuss  Plugged Player Tips & Support Where the Plugged Matrix players help players outside of the game. NOT for non-players
9th Feb, 2009 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support - Page 8

Matrix

I thought I was the only one getting that, thought maybe I had to upgrade or something.

Sponsored Links:
9th Feb, 2009 - 1:58am / Post ID: #

Support and Tips Player RPG Plugged

Matrix

Sorry about that, the Mind Test was checking for another Membership Level. I changed that so it should work now.

SquallLeon, I see your Pilot score saved this time then?

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2009 - 5:12am / Post ID: #

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support
A Friend

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

I passed all three yet I cannot create my character.What do I do I got 100% and I still cant proceed

9th Feb, 2009 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #

Page 8 Support and Tips Player RPG Plugged

Matrix

I will repeat again, unless you give me the specific error message you are getting then I cannot help you. Also details of what you are doing. For instance; When I passed the test I click on "Create Character" and get this message: "x". Just saying you can't do something does not give me hints as to why.

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2009 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support and Tips Player RPG Plugged

User Restricted
Human, You Must Qualify FIRST Before Creating A Character

Go To Main CP and Select "Qualify"

that is what it keeps giving me even though I passed all aspects I still can't create a character.

10th Feb, 2009 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Matrix

Thanks for your specific help. There seems to be some very old code here that needs updating. I will get on it and then post an Update when I'm finished. Thanks.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Feb, 2009 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support - Page 8

Matrix

I just updated the "Plugged Updates Thread", the Mind Test works now.

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2009 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support Matrix Trilogy Plugged RPG - Page 8

Thank you JB now all I got to do is enjoy this game to the max again thanks for fixing those codes

> TOPIC: Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.