Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support - Page 10 of 19

Anyone has access to a Rave Thread. I suggest - Page 10 - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 13th Feb, 2009 - 3:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 19 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (19) »
Closed
Discuss  Plugged Player Tips & Support Where the Plugged Matrix players help players outside of the game. NOT for non-players
Post Date: 12th Feb, 2009 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support
A Friend

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support - Page 10

I don't know I have over 30FP JB but ill get more then try later and no I'm no walking Matrix Encyclopedia.

Sponsored Links:
12th Feb, 2009 - 2:37am / Post ID: #

Support and Tips Player RPG Plugged

Matrix

OK, I looked into the code. There were some errors, I fixed then all and managed to check some other things too (see Plugged Updates Thread). You can proceed, thanks for your patience.

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2009 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

I got one last questions how do I play now that I gone this far and where do I start?

12th Feb, 2009 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

Page 10 Support and Tips Player RPG Plugged

Matrix

I think I answered that awhile back on page 9:

QUOTE (JB)
After you create your character then you begin missions within the Threads, you can also develop him if you have the FP to do so via visiting the Real World and getting Plugged into the Matrix.

So your next option is to join LDS_forever in the current Plugged Scenario: Source 5 Hopefully you can do well enough to get your character up to level two and thus into further parts of the Matrix. If you have the FP to burn you can build up your character so he does not die prematurely in the scenario.

You may also want to read the Sticky Threads in this Board as they provide very detailed information as to your progress through Plugged RPG.

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2009 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support and Tips Player RPG Plugged

I have two questions:
1.If you need any help in this games development PM or Email me I will gladly help get this game off the ground.
2.Well not a question a statement um what if LDS dont show up and I'm stuck feeling like a idiot trying to have fun?

13th Feb, 2009 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

Matrix

1. Development in what way? The best way to increase development is participation, but these days its hard to find serious Matrix RPGers who aren't blinded by animated play.

2. Go to LDS_forever's Rave Thread and remind her that she is there and you would like to start a new mission: Source 9

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Feb, 2009 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support - Page 10

Sorry I dont have access to her rave thread can you help me out?

13th Feb, 2009 - 3:34am / Post ID: #

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support Matrix Trilogy Plugged RPG - Page 10

Matrix

Anyone has access to a Rave Thread. I suggest you start using your Intro Thread if you are looking for support outside of the Matrix RPG. Additionally, I believe I have mentioned a number of times that support can only be had if you are specific with the details of what you are trying to do.

> TOPIC: Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.