Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support - Page 2 of 19

I was so close to passing the reaction test, - Page 2 - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 21st Feb, 2005 - 1:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (19) »
Closed
Discuss  Plugged Player Tips & Support Where the Plugged Matrix players help players outside of the game. NOT for non-players
21st Jan, 2005 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support - Page 2

Matrix

I have like 8,100 something...I'm getting frustrated! I wanna qualified! I tried to shoot exactly where you said but nothing opened, can you tell me exactly where to shoot?.

Sponsored Links:
21st Jan, 2005 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

Support and Tips Player RPG Plugged

Matrix

hmm, there is only one right upper corner; just make sure you are the most right you can be and that your shots reach the corner structure. That structure is supposed to then turn red and dissapear and show in arrow. Follow the arrow and you'll reach the bonus.

Wow, the mind is really hard. Ahh, well.

21st Jan, 2005 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

Thanks, I figured it out but I took too long to leave and a lost a life *sigh*

How hard is the mind test?

21st Jan, 2005 - 3:34am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Support and Tips Player RPG Plugged

Matrix

In my first try I got 40%, then after some researching I got 70& rolleyes.gif . you need 100%

It is mostly about the matrix, some is about the community and one or two other random questions.

21st Jan, 2005 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

Support and Tips Player RPG Plugged

Matrix

Yes yes yes! I am qualified at last. Wow, I watched all three movies last night to refresh my memory and it really helped.

21st Jan, 2005 - 10:07pm / Post ID: #

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support

Matrix

Wow, I watched all three movies last night to refresh my memory and it really helped.

laugh.gif....are you serious??? You're a real FANATIC!!!!!. I still not qualified, I have around 8,300....*sigh* I will get there but do not know when.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Jan, 2005 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support - Page 2

Matrix

Yessss! I finally qualified in the pilot test!!!! I qualified with 15,652...not bad huh?. I will give a shot the test mind now. *crossing fingers*

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2005 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support
A Friend

Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support Matrix Trilogy Plugged RPG - Page 2

I was so close to passing the reaction test, and I got a .19 but no send button came up, I guess you have to do better than that! so close! still not even close in pilot.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (19) »

> TOPIC: Plugged RPG Player Tips & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.