Forum Game - Gas Shortage - Page 3 of 6

As Lauren Rose turns back to Greg, she catches - Page 3 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 22nd Jan, 2005 - 9:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
Post Date: 20th Jan, 2005 - 6:17am / Post ID: #

Forum Game -  Gas Shortage
A Friend

Forum Game - Gas Shortage - Page 3

As Lauren Rose began strolling up to the people that were gathered, she was trying to pretend that she didn't notice the worried knot in the pit of her stomach. She begins to sing, "You...light up my li-I-ife, you give me hope...," to herself, since singing can usually calm her in times of distress. As she nears the group of people, she sings softer. She can hear the chatter from their voices. Lauren Rose stops singing, and as she proceeds nearer to the group, one lady, who is rather pretty, turns to her and says, "Some line, huh? Did you hear it on the radio? I'm Roz."

"How considerate of her to introduce herself to me," Lauren Rose acknowledged to herself. She could sense a pleasant aura about this friendly woman. "Hi Roz. Yeah, the announcement enticed me to come here. I didn't know there would be a wait like this, and I'm in a hurry to get on my way. I'll be late if I don't hustle!" Lauren Rose glanced at her watch again, hoping the line would move swiftly. "I'm Lauren Rose, so nice to meet you," she beamed back. "Do you people know each other, is this some kind of gathering?" she inquires a bit louder so the surrounding people can hear. There is another beautiful woman who is slim and has dark hair, looks approachable, and a gentleman who looks to be fairly serious and maybe bored. But, you never can tell about a person by the way they look.

Reconcile Edited: dawnofthenew on 20th Jan, 2005 - 7:14am

Sponsored Links:
21st Jan, 2005 - 12:31am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Shortage Gas Game Forum

Kim role,

Mariah gives Roz a big hug and says "I cannot believe you are here!"...."What am I doing here?, the same thing you are doing...waiting for gas!", she chuckles..."And you know how some places can give you such a primitive service...sometimes you feel like you are living in the most remote country in the world!", she says while rolling eyes....

She then whispers to Roz and asks "Who is this girl that was talking with you and started singing like she was in a street concert or something?"...she says while rolling eyes.

She then continues whispering to Roz and says"The new guy is the witness of the whole elevator incident, remember? The good looking fellow but kind of nerdy and boring", she says.

21st Jan, 2005 - 12:50am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Totally Unlucky
Description:
Likes grease on his hands and will sometimes eat a sandwich while fixing a car, grease and all. He goes by the motto, "What don't kill just might cure!" A divorced but reasonably quite man with an aim to owning his own Garage one day. He loves muscle cars.

Forum Game - Gas Shortage Archive Bytes Life & Love

blank role,

Greg did not like Mariah's whispers; he felt as if she was gossiping on him and the one who introduced herself as Lauren. So he went away from the two and toward Lauren.

"Hello Lauren," he said. "I noticed you were singing earlier - are you a singer? If not you should be." He nodded wisely. "Oh, I'm Greg, a musician and teacher."

21st Jan, 2005 - 1:41am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Page 3 Shortage Gas Game Forum

Kim role,

Mariah saw Greg moving towards Lauren direction and smile while shaking her head and thinking "Awwwww, he got offended, poor thing", she says while chuckles.

She is getting pretty bored and when she gets pretty bored start becoming moody and unpleasant to other people, just like a spoilt brat....

She then sighs, takes her cell-phone and dials a number...."Hi, this is Mariah, May I speak with Tom ? ( Note: Tom Cruise). Hi Tommy! sweetheart...I'm stuck in a gas station, could you please tell Steve (Note: Spielberg) that I'll be late for the scene number 5...This place is unbelievable slow and I am not sure if I'll reach on time. Thank you sweety", she says and turns off the phone.

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2005 - 4:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Shortage Gas Game Forum

As Lauren Rose is waiting patiently for a response to her inquiry, she wonders if someone will answer her or not. The beautiful woman leans over to Roz, giving Lauren somewhat of a doubtful glance, then begins to whisper in her ear! "Well, that's not a very polite thing to do. I'm standing right here." she mutters to herself. Perhaps she isn't so approachable after all. As the lady continues to whisper, Lauren Rose, feeling perplexed, thinks "Why is she whispering? I'm friendly." Then, Lauren Rose sees the gentleman, who she earlier thought looked fairly serious and maybe bored, approaching her. Lauren warmly smiles at him.

"Hello Lauren," he said. "I noticed you were singing earlier - are you a singer? If not you should be." He nodded. "Oh, I'm Greg, a musician and teacher."

Lauren Rose can barely contain her excitement over someone thinking she should be a singer!! Cool! "It's so nice to meet you," she chirps back. "Yes, I am a singer, though I'm not at the level I would like to be yet. I was singing 'You Light Up My Life.' I know it's old, but it's still a favorite of mine, and I sing it often for wedding receptions I perform at. So you're a musician? Oh, I think that's great! The arts are getting so overlooked these days in its importance and it's nice to meet someone who cares about music as well." "Breathe," the thought rang out in her mind as she reins in her words.

Lauren Rose quiets down as she notices that the woman is staring at them. "Gee! Does she have a problem?" she silently wonders. Lauren Rose gives a smile to her as if to say, "It's ok, I won't bite." Now she sees that the woman is laughing and talking on a cell phone, and she turns her attention back to Greg.

Reconcile Edited: dawnofthenew on 21st Jan, 2005 - 6:24am

22nd Jan, 2005 - 7:17am / Post ID: #

Forum Game - Gas Shortage

Rozalynn tried to give an understanding look to Lauren as Mariah whispered in her ear, but Lauren didn't catch it. Sometimes I wonder if this spoiled little girl is really fun and friendly at all!

As Mariah begins chatting on her cell phone, Roz turns again to Lauren and replies to her question. "Yes, Lauren, actually we do happen to know each other; but it wasn't planned to all end up here in the same line together. I guess we all heard the same notice on the radio, isn't that wild?"

Rozalynn checks her watch and looks up to the head of the line again. "What in the world could be taking so long? Good grief, it can't take more than a couple of minutes to fill your tank...."

Lauren and Greg seem to be hitting it off well. How fitting! She's a singer and he's a musician.

"So, Greg. Has your CD been selling a lot?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Jan, 2005 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Totally Unlucky
Description:
Likes grease on his hands and will sometimes eat a sandwich while fixing a car, grease and all. He goes by the motto, "What don't kill just might cure!" A divorced but reasonably quite man with an aim to owning his own Garage one day. He loves muscle cars.

Forum Game Gas Shortage - Page 3

blank role,

"Well, um..." replied Greg. "You can say that. On the other hand, you can say it hasn't. The second time, I'm afraid, you will be more correct."

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2005 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Forum Game Gas Shortage Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 3

As Lauren Rose turns back to Greg, she catches a flash of Roz giving her a kind look that relaxes her some. Before Lauren could say anything to Greg, Roz turned to face them and said, "Yes, Lauren, actually we do happen to know each other; but it wasn't planned to all end up here in the same line together. I guess we all heard the same notice on the radio, isn't that wild?" "What a coincidence, that is wild!" Lauren marvelled. As Lauren stretches to peer up at the line, Roz speaks again," "What in the world could be taking so long? Good grief, it can't take more than a couple of minutes to fill your tank...." Hey, she thinks like me! "I can't imagine. I hope they're not running out of gas! I guess all we can do is wait and try to find something to do to keep us occupied while we are waiting." Lauren likes Roz, she seems open and friendly, and that's the type of person she gravitates towards.

Lauren turns back to Greg and as she looks at him again, reasons, Hmm, he's kind of cute, he's into music, he's a teacher, and he seems really nice. I wonder if he's single? She puts those thoughts aside just as Roz says, " So, Greg. Has your CD been selling a lot?" CD? Lauren wonders with a great deal of interest. "Well, um..." replied Greg. "You can say that. On the other hand, you can say it hasn't. The second time, I'm afraid, you will be more correct." What is he trying to say? Has it sold well or not? "What do you mean? That's great that you were able to put out a CD, how did you manage to do that?" Lauren's interest begins to focus on Greg's career, wondering if she might pick up any tips.

Reconcile Edited: dawnofthenew on 23rd Jan, 2005 - 7:48am

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Forum Game - Gas Shortage

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,