Forum Game - Gas Shortage - Page 4 of 6

Mariah overhears Lauren conversation with - Page 4 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 27th Jan, 2005 - 3:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
23rd Jan, 2005 - 12:06am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Totally Unlucky
Description:
Likes grease on his hands and will sometimes eat a sandwich while fixing a car, grease and all. He goes by the motto, "What don't kill just might cure!" A divorced but reasonably quite man with an aim to owning his own Garage one day. He loves muscle cars.

Forum Game - Gas Shortage - Page 4

blank role,

"I've sold some," he says, as Lauren seems to be confused. "It's a really amateur CD, though. I recorded my favorite songs and put them on a CD. Here, you seem interested..."

He searched in his car where there always were some copies of his CD, and handed one to Lauren. "It almost looks professional," he said, pointing at the picture transcribed unto the CD."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2005 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

Forum Game -  Gas Shortage
A Friend

Shortage Gas Game Forum

"It does look professional," Lauren Rose assures Greg with a little bit of flirtation. "You're actually giving this to me? I'm ho-honored, and definitely interested, Thank you," Lauren Rose says with excitement and anticipation of listening to the CD. Lauren Rose is having a hard time now concentrating on the task at hand, getting gas and being on time! She cranes her neck to look around for the other woman. Hmm, wonder where she is? Then she realizes that she was so caught up in Greg that she hadn't said anything to Roz for a minute and Roz hadn't said anything to either of them.

Reconcile Edited: dawnofthenew on 23rd Jan, 2005 - 8:25am

23rd Jan, 2005 - 2:01am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Forum Game - Gas Shortage Archive Bytes Life & Love

Kim role,

Mariah is getting really annoyed, she needs to be on time for her next scene and she does not know whether the director will cancel the shooting for the day or not....

She starts to cough nervously as to call attention and says loudly to the gas workers "HelloooO!!!!!!!! Don't you recognize ME?. I am in between scenes and I need urgently gas in order to get there!", she says while holding her head nervously....I NEED URGENT SERVICE NOWWWW!!, she shouts...

She then sighs as giving up and said to the rest "You see?, you all do not understand...it is not easy to be a star like me...*sigh* ".

23rd Jan, 2005 - 7:40am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Shortage Gas Game Forum

Rozalynn nearly jumps out of her skin when Mariah shouts at the gas station attendants. "Yikes~!"

She gives a cross-eyed look at Greg and Lauren over her shoulder, and then waggles her finger scoldingly at Mariah.

"Now, now, Mariah! You aren't on the set here, you can't pull that diva routine on those poor guys! Can't you see they are working hard to get us moving?" She laughs lightly and winks at her friend.

"Hey! The line is moving forward, you guys. Let's get our cars pulled up before someone cuts in front."

Roz jumps into her car and starts up the engine in anticipation of pulling a mere few feet forward.

26th Jan, 2005 - 4:59am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Likes grease on his hands and will sometimes eat a sandwich while fixing a car, grease and all. He goes by the motto, "What don't kill just might cure!" A divorced but reasonably quite man with an aim to owning his own Garage one day. He loves muscle cars.

Shortage Gas Game Forum

blank role,

Greg raises an eyebrow as Roz excitedly enters the car just to move a few feet forward. He realized that it will not help much driving your car every second, but the people behind him started honking so he felt obliged to move the few feet of space between him and the rest of the line.

"Figures," he muttered.

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2005 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

Forum Game -  Gas Shortage
A Friend

Forum Game - Gas Shortage

Lauren Rose suddenly hears the other woman further up front begin to yell at the gas attendants! She seems to think she is important for some reason. Oh, she claims to be an actress. Well, I don't recognize her. Lauren whips around and stares in amazement at the woman, who appears to be irate about the line situation, as she continues to rant on and on in a conceited manner. Gee, calm down! Some people. The attendants appear to be annoyed with her, but it looks like they are ignoring her for now. A star, oh really? Lauren muses to herself after Mariah complains about being a star. Roz makes a strange face, then starts yelling back. So, her name is Mariah, huh? Well, she's loud and rude. Roz is half chastising, half joking in a friendly way for her to stop behaving like that. Well, if Roz likes her, she must have some other redeeming qualities about her that I am unaware of. Then Roz says something about the line moving and quickly gets into her car to pull forward. Lauren just stands there with Greg for a moment as they watch her. Then they head towards their cars to pull up also.

Lauren gets back out of her car before Greg and hustles up to Roz to talk some more. "If this takes much longer, I'm just going to have to leave and take my chances of running out of gas," Lauren frets. She glances up at Greg, who is exiting his car now, and says, "Do you know him very well? I haven't met many musicians, especially one's that are also teachers. I can't wait to listen to his CD. He's kind of cute, don't you think?"

Reconcile Edited: dawnofthenew on 27th Jan, 2005 - 1:40am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Jan, 2005 - 2:43am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Forum Game Gas Shortage - Page 4

blank role,

Greg eyed the girl. She was obviously interested in him, he didn't suspect any other reason would bring such enthusiasm over a poor CD of his. He didn't know about her, though. At first, he thought she was just another of those snob singers but she proved to be different. Quite noble in her character, indeed. Maybe finding more about her would help him shape a decision.

27th Jan, 2005 - 3:03am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Forum Game Gas Shortage Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 4

Kim role,

Mariah overhears Lauren conversation with Roz but cannot figure out what she finds cute about Greg, after all, the guy is just a teacher and an old-fashion old soul guy.

She looks at Roz scolding her, and she smirks with a smile and says "Okay...Okay...I will calm down".

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Forum Game - Gas Shortage

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,