Forum Game - Gas Shortage - Page 5 of 6

Game Closed Now proceed to the 'How - Page 5 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 1st Feb, 2005 - 9:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
29th Jan, 2005 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

Forum Game - Gas Shortage - Page 5

Roz gives Mariah a quick hug around her fashionable shoulders. "I'm just joshing you, you know? That's why I love ya, because you are so spoilt!"

"...He's kind of cute, don't you think?" Roz does a comical double-take at Lauren. "What did you say? Greg, cute? Um.. I hadn't really noticed before." Rozalynn studies Greg's face for several moments, trying to be nonchalant (but failing).

She lowers her voice to near a whisper and answers while still looking sideways at Greg, "Well, to be honest, I wouldn't say 'cute' actually, but certainly he has good features." Roz nods slowly and seriously. "He just doesn't have a 'cute' demeanor, maybe that's why I see him differently. He's so serious!"

Sponsored Links:
29th Jan, 2005 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Shortage Gas Game Forum

Kim role,

Mariah pays close attention to Roz's comments about Greg and says "Serious? You mean bo-ring!!!" and she chuckles....

She then sighs and says "Okay...now this is getting ridiculous!, I suggest we just pull out our cars and get out of here"...

30th Jan, 2005 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

Forum Game - Gas Shortage Archive Bytes Life & Love

Roz laughs at her impish friend, then blushes in case Greg heard the comment. "Mariah! Hushhhhh!!!"

just pull out our cars and get out of here"...

"I'm with you, Mariah," sighs Roz, "but how far would we get? My car is so empty now, I'm surprised I have enough to make it to the pumps. Do you know of another place nearby? What about you, Lauren?"

30th Jan, 2005 - 2:42am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Totally Unlucky
Description:
Likes grease on his hands and will sometimes eat a sandwich while fixing a car, grease and all. He goes by the motto, "What don't kill just might cure!" A divorced but reasonably quite man with an aim to owning his own Garage one day. He loves muscle cars.

Page 5 Shortage Gas Game Forum

blank role,

"Well," says Greg, popping in the middle of the surprised girls. "I say that if we have gotten so far, we should continue. I know the line is long, but look how longer it is behind us." He points at the huge line of cars, all apparently low on gas. "We'll just hope the station doesn't run out of gas itself!"

30th Jan, 2005 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

Shortage Gas Game Forum

Roz *gasps* audibly as her head snaps around... "What did you say Greg?? The gas station itself run out of gas? Oh, no!! You don't really think so, do you? Did you hear someone say that was happening?"

Craning her neck and standing on her tip-toes, Roz shades her eyes and looks up toward the front of the line to see what she can see.

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2005 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

Forum Game -  Gas Shortage
A Friend

Forum Game - Gas Shortage

Mariah seems to settle down, and after Roz gives her a quick squeeze, she seems to display a bit more social propriety. Then, she opens her mouth.

Boring?!? Well, that shows that not only is she conceited, she is not very observant either. I still think he's kind of cute. He has nice facial features and his interests only make him cuter. Hmm, he doesn't seem serious to me, but Roz has known him for longer. I need to observe his mannerisms more.

Just then, Lauren blushes, startled by Greg's sudden presence. "Uh, no, I don't know of any other gas station that we could go to. At least not one that my car would make it to running on fumes like it is," Lauren replies to Roz. Greg thinks they should just wait, and Lauren nods in relieved agreement.

Run out of gas? Oh, no! That would be terrible!

Roz seems to read Lauren's mind. She worries aloud if that could be a possibility. "I am staying right here, I can't take the chance of trying to go somewhere else. If they run out of gas, they run out of gas, and I will deal with it then, if that happens." Lauren Rose gives questioning glances at all the others to see if anyone else agrees, or if they will all leave, trying to find someplace else to go.

Reconcile Edited: dawnofthenew on 1st Feb, 2005 - 2:53am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Feb, 2005 - 3:57am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Totally Unlucky
Description:
Likes grease on his hands and will sometimes eat a sandwich while fixing a car, grease and all. He goes by the motto, "What don't kill just might cure!" A divorced but reasonably quite man with an aim to owning his own Garage one day. He loves muscle cars.

Forum Game Gas Shortage - Page 5

blank role,

Greg watched as his innocent comment extremely scared Lauren and Roz.

"Hey, relax," He says. "I was just joking. Won't it be funny if that will so happen? I never heard, though, of a gas station running out of gas, it's like a restaurant running out of food... What are the chances?"

Greg settled down to sit on his car, observing the surroundings.

1st Feb, 2005 - 9:54am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Forum Game Gas Shortage Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 5

This Dramatist role,

Game Closed

Now proceed to the 'How to Win' thread and follow the directions.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Forum Game - Gas Shortage

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,