Forum Game - Gas Shortage - Page 2 of 6

Greg? thinks Roz. Why should that mean something - Page 2 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 20th Jan, 2005 - 3:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
18th Jan, 2005 - 3:08am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Forum Game - Gas Shortage - Page 2

Kim role,

Mariah looks in amazement Greg's car and says "Oh well....where I come from, we call cars like this one 'classics'", she says with a smile.

"My car is not a biggie either. It is just an old Porsche 2003"

Sponsored Links:
18th Jan, 2005 - 4:32am / Post ID: #

Shortage Gas Game Forum

Rozalynn just can't believe her luck! One minute she's hearing about a great price on gasoline, the next -- she's stuck in a huge line!! Aw, man, it's just not fair. And with her tank with practically nothing but fumes, she's just got to sit here and wait for her turn. Ridiculous, but true. And she was on her way to an appointment with a new client!

Looks like that's going to be postponed. Ah, well. Might as well use the time to get out and stretch a bit. She plucks her cell phone from the pocket charger in her car and dials the client's number as she climbs out the driver's side door and stretches, Pilates-style, to limber up a bit.

After a moment or two, she speaks into her phone, "Hello, Mr. Frazier? This is Rozalynn Miller, we had an appointment this afternoon." She nods to the client's response. "Yes, that's right. Well, I'm so sorry to have to do this on such short notice, but I'm literally stuck -- stuck in a line at the gas station! -- and I'll have to postpone to another date. Will next week be all right?" Roz juggles her Palm Pilot out of her bag in the passenger seat, leaning through her car window, tucks her phone between her shoulder and left ear, and begins tapping the little screen with the stylus.

19th Jan, 2005 - 12:03am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Totally Unlucky
Description:
Likes grease on his hands and will sometimes eat a sandwich while fixing a car, grease and all. He goes by the motto, "What don't kill just might cure!" A divorced but reasonably quite man with an aim to owning his own Garage one day. He loves muscle cars.

Forum Game - Gas Shortage Archive Bytes Life & Love

blank role,

"Oh no - 2003. That's so old" says Greg caustically. And then:

"Hey, Mariah!" exclaims Greg. "Is that me or do I hear the voice of our beloved friend Roz?"

19th Jan, 2005 - 12:27am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Page 2 Shortage Gas Game Forum

Kim role,

Mariah stops feeling sorry for herself and her "old" car and replies...

"Yes...that voice is very familiar...sounds like Roz!"

She then looks at both sides and there is Roz writting on her Palm Pilot. Mariah starts waving with her hands and shouts "Roz! Roz!"

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2005 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

Forum Game -  Gas Shortage
A Friend

Shortage Gas Game Forum

"...and I can't wait to get on the road again," Lauren Rose sings along with the radio, trying to warm up her voice. "I hope I'm not late to this wedding. I can't afford to lose the work," she worries to herself, noticing the time. "Ohhh, I really wish I didn't have to stop for gas right now." Lauren Rose rechecks the gas meter, as if by some small miracle fuel had magically been transported into her tank. She is driving faster than normal to ensure that she still has time for gas and to arrive on time.

She starts to think about the couple getting married today, and she chuckles to herself, "I can't believe a lawyer is marrying a circus clown! Hmmm, maybe he is trying to lighten up." Suddenly, her thoughts are interrupted by an announcement on the radio, saying that a new station had opened up not far from where she was, and the prices were a bargain! In a hurried frenzy, she turns to speed her way over there, hoping that this will be quick.

"Oh, no!" she gasps. Her heart pounds and her eyebrows furrow as she nears the station. She is shocked to see the massive line of cars up in front of her. "I can't wait here in these lines! And I don't have time to go anywhere else. What am I going to do?" Lauren decides she needs to just wait in line and pray that it moves quickly. As she begins to stop at the end of the line, she notices people are outside of their cars; some are talking and some are sitting on their trunks. To her amazement, she notices that a group of these diverse looking people are standing close to each other. "Could these people possibly know each other?" she wondered. "Nah, that would be too coincidental, unless they were out together on a "gas-tank- filling-adventure." She parks the car and gets out to walk towards the group of people.

Reconcile Edited: dawnofthenew on 19th Jan, 2005 - 1:19am

19th Jan, 2005 - 4:43am / Post ID: #

Forum Game - Gas Shortage

Hearing her name called, Rozalynn tries to turn her head, but with the phone stuck under her chin, she has to turn her whole body 'round. Incredibly, she spies Mariah waving her arms in the air! Roz smiles and waves one hand briefly, then holds up one slender index finger to signal "just one minute!"

"Okay Mr. Frazier," she says brightly into her cell phone. "Next Wednesday at 2 PM. I'll see you then. Thanks so much for understanding my situation. All right. Bye now." Roz clicks the cell phone shut with one hand and tosses it into the driver's seat of her car, then finishes adjusting her Palm calendar, which follows the cell phone through the open car window.

"Mariah! Oh, my gosh! I can't believe you are here in the same line? What's that all about?" Laughing lightly, she gives Mariah a quick hug, while over her shoulder she sees a man smiling crookedly at them. He looks really familiar, but Roz's not quite sure who he is. She steps back from Mariah and exclaims, "What are you doing here?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Jan, 2005 - 12:11am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Totally Unlucky
Description:
Likes grease on his hands and will sometimes eat a sandwich while fixing a car, grease and all. He goes by the motto, "What don't kill just might cure!" A divorced but reasonably quite man with an aim to owning his own Garage one day. He loves muscle cars.

Forum Game Gas Shortage - Page 2

blank role,

Seeing everyone around him cancelling appointments and such reminds Greg he has to do the same.

"Whoops," he says, while fishing for his phone. "Excuse me, Mariah; Roz. Oh, and my name is Greg."

He walks a small distance away and starts dialing. It was rather encouraging that he actually has a life. Most of the times when Greg is travelling, it is just desultory journeys, going from one place to another, seeing the world. But now, he was on his way to a show.

"Uh, hello. Jerry? Hey, how are you? Really, so am I, what a coincidence! Listen, I am currently stuck in this huge line in a gas station, and, uh... What? Yes, yes, that gas station, how did you know? What? You mean, ten minutes ago there was no one here? Aww, well now it's full! Anyways, I'll be late today to the show, so can you put my performance to be the last? Thank you. Bye."

Greg walks over to Mariah and Roz and says "Hey, guess what. I was talking to my boss and he says he has been in this exact gas station ten minutes ago, and that it was empty! Well, we sure are lucky, aren't we?"

20th Jan, 2005 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

Forum Game Gas Shortage Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 2

Greg? thinks Roz. Why should that mean something to me? Hmmmm. She watches him while he chats briefly on his cell phone, and suddenly it clicks.

"Oh!" exclaims Rozalynn. "Greg! I remember -- from the talk show, right? Great to see you... But, oh my gosh, how did we all end up in this line? That is so funny!" Over Greg's shoulder she sees the line inching forward.

"Hey you guys... maybe we should move up with the crowd?" She turns to look back up the line and see how long it is, and notices a lady walking toward them. Roz makes eye contact, smiles, and greets her. "Some line, huh? Did you hear it on the radio? I'm Roz."

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Forum Game - Gas Shortage

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,