Mission: Locker Room

Mission Locker Room - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 11th Feb, 2005 - 1:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »
Closed
Briefing Room (Player Discussion)
Post Date: 20th Jan, 2005 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Here players will discuss plans. The highest Zion Rank is automatically leader. In the case where two players are the same rank there will be a vote. Minimum Rank for this scenario is '0'.

Sponsored Links:
24th Jan, 2005 - 5:29am / Post ID: #

Room Locker Mission

Matrix

Oil enters the locker room. Glancing around him, he greets the poeple there, trying to be friendly.

"Ah, another day in hell," he says to himself. "I mean, heaven." He laughs of his own joke, and reaches for his locker.

9th Feb, 2005 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

Mission: Locker Room RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

"Hi Oil, I'm Exile...how are you doing?", she says with a timid tone. Have long have you been here?. I am new so I really hope we can get to know each other better and work as a team.

9th Feb, 2005 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

Room Locker Mission

Matrix

"Relatively new as well," answered Oil, sending his hand forward to shake hers. "My name is Oil."

9th Feb, 2005 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

Room Locker Mission

Matrix

Exile shakes his hand and asks "So what is the next step to follow?" "When are we entering to the Matrix?"

10th Feb, 2005 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

Matrix

"So eager, are you?", asked Oil, grimacing. "You just arrived here, and already want to go back? Well, I guess we will view it in a different light once we enter the Matrix with full knowledge."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Feb, 2005 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

Mission Locker Room

Matrix

Exile observes Oil for a couple of seconds and asks "So, what do you expect to accomplish here?. Everything seem so different, yet so familiar".

11th Feb, 2005 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

Mission Locker Room Matrix Trilogy Plugged RPG

Matrix

"I would say to save the world," said Oil, a bit sarcastically. "But Obviously that is a task which I cannot accomplish. So just to live true life, I guess, as hard as it may be."

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Mission: Locker Room

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.