Rate Plugged RPG

Rate Plugged Rpg - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 16th Feb, 2008 - 7:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 

?
Poll: My general view about Plugged is...
  It is a fantastic Forum Based RPG       100.00%
  It is a great RPG, but more players are needed       0.00%
  A great RPG, but I would rather it be more Solo based       0.00%
  It is okay, I much rather the other RPGs on here       0.00%
  I think it has great potential, but needs more work       0.00%
Total Votes: 8
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Martix Play by PostFor Plugged RPG Players to tell how much they like the game. Plugged RPG is based on the Matrix Trilogy - It is a Forum Based Matrix RPG. Views and opinions may be based on how far into Plugged the Player was able to qualify.
Post Date: 20th Jan, 2005 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #

Rate Plugged RPG

Rate Plugged RPG

Within this thread you may place your liking for the game for those who may be thinking about joining in.

Keywords: Matrix RPG

Sponsored Links:
11th Feb, 2005 - 4:07am / Post ID: #

RPG Plugged Rate

Matrix

I really like how the RPG involves solo play and interactive. I also like how you start from not knowing anything about the matrix to taking the red pill, and then hopefully climbing up the ladder. It is nice how you can keep an in-character journal for your character along with scenarios.

12th Aug, 2005 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

Rate Plugged RPG RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

I am this moment thinking of a unique way to have Plugged more Single Player based or to somehow integrate it with other features (RPGs) here (maybe even Tiempo) so that even Scenarios are not necessary for growth, but I am not sure how to do that. Ideas or things you would like to see are most welcomed.

13th Aug, 2005 - 11:57am / Post ID: #

RPG Plugged Rate

Matrix

Why don't you add in some arcade-like mini-games so after reaching a certain level in the arcade game, the character will raise in speed, intellect or any other "skill".

13th Aug, 2005 - 12:11pm / Post ID: #

RPG Plugged Rate

Matrix

That is exactly what I was thinking. I have to find Arcade games with a Matrix flavor though and I would also have to make it so that players cannot do it over and over again, maybe just once or twice. Actually, I am currently searching for some. By the way, in Zion there is a way for you to do this already, it is just because you are sort of stuck Raul that you cannot get there faster wink.gif.

14th Feb, 2008 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

Rate Plugged RPG

Matrix

I'm impressed with the start and all that you have here JB. When I clicked on the get pluggedin link I thought I was going to be taken to a page like medieval where I had to do all that reading. I was glad to see that I followed the same path as Neo with the pill! I have to qualify now and that is real difficult, but I can tell this is going to be good fun. Thanks for updating it too!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Feb, 2008 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

Rate Plugged RPG

Matrix

I thought this was for the special members until I saw the update. I'm having a ball in this it is just like entering the matrix. The speed test is hard though any tips?

16th Feb, 2008 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

Rate Plugged RPG Matrix Trilogy Plugged RPG

Matrix

I'm glad all of you are enjoying it. Plugged is one of the tougher RPGs to play in this Community because you need to have Arcade skills, Brainy skills, knowledge of the movie and creative writing. It was meant to be difficult, just as it is in the Matrix, but once you make your character really strong then you become untouchable.

Rate Plugged RPG
Rate Plugged RPG (Hover)

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Rate Plugged RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.