Game: Producer's Party - Page 8 of 9

"No thanks" says Kim with a polite - Page 8 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 5th Mar, 2005 - 3:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 
Closed
18th Feb, 2005 - 12:17pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Game: Producer's Party - Page 8

Kim role,

Kim started getting nervous because of the questions...after all, she behaves like a Hollywood star yet she is not one as yet....so she says nervously...

"Well ah....hmmm....many, many movies", she says while crossing her arms very quickly. You do not seem to know much about movies so why I should bother to tell you...plus...I made so many movies that the list is way too long", she says with a nervous expression on her face.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Mar, 2005 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Party Producers Game

This Dramatist role,

The butler from earlier now makes a new announcement while hitting the top of a bottle with a spoon.

"Ladies & Gentlemen, we have enjoyed your presence here today, but I am afraid we must bring all the fund to an end now. There will be one last dance to the song 'Over the Bridge' and I bid you a good night."

With that guests that are familiar with each other begin dancing while others use that as their cue to be moving on.

GM: You have 14 more posts to complete this scenario - you may bring it to a close as you see fit and then we will have a vote.

2nd Mar, 2005 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Totally Unlucky
Description:
Likes grease on his hands and will sometimes eat a sandwich while fixing a car, grease and all. He goes by the motto, "What don't kill just might cure!" A divorced but reasonably quite man with an aim to owning his own Garage one day. He loves muscle cars.

Game: Producer's Party Archive Bytes Life & Love

blank role,

"So soon?" asks Fritz sarcastically. "Time does fly like an arrow when you're having fun." He then laughs loudly. "What, aren't you having fun?" he asks. Listening to the announcement, he says "Uh, Over the Bridge? I don't really know that song."

2nd Mar, 2005 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Page 8 Party Producers Game

Kim role,

Kim hears the song and sighs in relief...she says Thank goodness! this party is so boring! and these people are so no my type!.

She then smiles to each one of them with a fake smile and says.." Awww...what a pity! it is time to go! Anyhow, see you all...hmmm maybe in another party, she says with a big smile on her face.

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 2nd Mar, 2005 - 9:53pm

3rd Mar, 2005 - 3:10am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Totally Unlucky
Description:
Likes grease on his hands and will sometimes eat a sandwich while fixing a car, grease and all. He goes by the motto, "What don't kill just might cure!" A divorced but reasonably quite man with an aim to owning his own Garage one day. He loves muscle cars.

Party Producers Game

blank role,

"Or maybe in the big screens," Fritz couldn't resist the temptation of making that comment. "Sorry, will shut up now. But, before I go, I have to eat some more food. The food in this place is just delicious!" He then goes to the stands and picks a slice of blackberry cake, and starts eating. "Yum!" he declares with a full mouth. "delicious!"

5th Mar, 2005 - 12:17am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Game: Producer's Party

This Dramatist role,

You notice that everything is coming to a close as the song finishes and the bright lights come on. You are amazed at how quickly they already start to remove decorations, clear the table and usher people outside as though the workers want to go home badly which in all probability they do.

GM: Come on... let us close this game already.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Mar, 2005 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

Game Producer's Party - Page 8

Looking around, seeing the people all leaving, I make a last trip by the buffet. I notice Fritz there.

"Well, nice to meet you. Maybe we will run into each other again some time."

Then, over against the wall, I notice Kim, still standing in the same place where we had been talking earlier. I notice that while she is still maintaining that arrogant pose and expression, it seems to be a little frayed - as if the pose is getting difficult to maintain.

"Say, are you going to be okay? Do you need a ride anywhere?"

I sit down in a chair beside her, finishing off one of those stupid little sandwiches.

5th Mar, 2005 - 3:00am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Game Producer's Party Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 8

Kim role,

"No thanks" says Kim with a polite smile. "I have my own car". "So...well...this is it. I am heading home. I wish you all the best and do not forget to see me in my next movie", she says giving a wink. She is waving goodbye to everyone and quietly leaves the room...

+  « First of 9 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Game: Producer's Party

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,