User: Smudge
Post Date: 24th Jan, 2005 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

Human Name: Oil
A Friend

We have rescued another hopeful:

User: Smudge

Day to Day Life: I was a teacher. At 23, I started teaching Computer Science at Palo Alto High school. I thought I knew everything, but I was far from the truth. It took me five years of teaching to realize that. I began to realize that so many explanations just do not make any sense. Some of the things I had taught, too. I began to drift away from my job, and towards a search for the answer. I was reading books about alternate explanations of our world's creation. The one I liked the most said that we are merely parts of a computer game or program, somewhat like Sims, being controlled by a programmer. Gradually my teaching career became my minor life, and I became a hacker. It was then I found my way to Trinity.

Red or Blue Pill: Something about Trinity interested me. I don't know what it was, but the moment I saw her, I knew she would change my life forever. She told me to follow her, and I did without doubting her interests for a moment. She led me to a building, and told me to go there, and that I will find a man called Morpheus. Morpheus sat there elegantly in his chair, his eyes covered by sunglasses. After a quick introduction, he showed me the red and blue pill and explained their significance. The red pill would lead me to the truth, and the blue pill"¦ will not. I was about to choose the red pill, but I hesitated. Is it really worth the knowledge? Will life with knowledge be better than without? Of course it will, I thought, ignoring my doubts. I chose the red pill, and woke up in the real world.

Life in Zion: It was scary. The darkness, the machines around me. My comparatively small stature, my loneliness. I began to doubt Morpheus - was that a trick he played on me? If not, then where is he? Before my doubts could spread, I woke up. Morpheus and Trinity and some other men I could not recognize at the time were watching me. I rubbed my head and was surprised to find a recess at the back. As soon as Morpheus saw I woke up, he signaled everyone out of the room. I wanted to ask him about the indentations, but was too weak to speak. Morpheus explained anyways, as he saw my wonder. At that moment, I regretted taking the red pill. But as Morpheus helped me in my recovery, and as I learned more about the real world and the matrix, I could not be more glad that I finally know the truth.

Sponsored Links:
19th Feb, 2005 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

Oil Name Human

Matrix

I recently became an official citizen, giving me a nice feeling, that I belong in the real world. I may not have a spectacular job yet, but it nice just being here. I have met a girl called Exile, herself being a mere citizen. It is not all good here, however. There are still troubles. Those bullies, for example, picking on that poor worker. Well, no place is perfect, but this is a close as it could get.

> TOPIC: Human Name: Oil

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.