Can Identical Twins Feel Each Others Pain? - Page 3 of 4

Name: Bear Country: Comments: I'm - Page 3 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 10th Feb, 2011 - 12:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 13th May, 2009 - 10:15am / Post ID: #

Can Identical Twins Feel Each Others Pain? - Page 3

Name: Trisha

Comments: Twins do feel for one another my sis is ill at the moment and the short sharp pains I am getting is not me.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Aug, 2009 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

Pain Others Feel Twins Identical Can

Name: Samantha

Comments: So what is that called then? Because I watched this movie called , 'I know who killed me' with Lindsey Lohan in it. Both of them were getting hurt and they would feel one another's pain. And also if a limb fell off that one of hers would fall off too.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Before submitting your comments please use good grammar, check your spelling and remember that names of places and people begin with an uppercase letter.

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2009 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

Can Identical Twins Feel Each Others Pain? UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Name: Joe

Comments: I'm a identical twin and my twin brother was killed in a car crash that we was in when we was 5 and I couldn't see him for all the metal and stuff in the way but I knew he had died I had this feeling go over my body n I said mummy charlies died and he had I also have identical twin sons and they always say they can feel each others pains and feelings!

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2010 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Pain Others Feel Twins Identical Can

Name: IdTwin

Comments: Hey, I'm an identical twin and I don't know whats going on but something weird is happening. I have been experiencing constant headaches for the past 2 weeks from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to bed. I have searched for the type of headache that I am experiencing and its called a tension headache. I found that the cause of this can be fatigue and I think it is strange, I sleep great, but my twin hasn't slept well for a long time. When we were on vacation there was one day that I didn't have a headache, and oddly enough, that day my twin was saying how she had slept great the night before. Is it possible that I am feeling the symptoms of her fatigue?I don't know if I'm just overreacting or if something is really going on, thought I would share that with you guys.

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2010 - 10:33am / Post ID: #

Pain Others Feel Twins Identical Can

Name: Twins

Comments: Twins can feel each others pain. It is as rare as an honest politician. Once in 44 yrs with all the accidents we have had did this happen. I can tell what my twin is thinking some times. Some times I know when he will call.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2010 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #

Can Identical Twins Feel Each Others Pain?

Name: Hawk

Comments: I am an identical twin, and I do feel my sisters emotions, pains moods anything, I more so than she feels mine, although she does feel certain things. This happens when we are together or even on opposite sides of the world. I woke one morning while she was on holiday to find that I had a big cut on my head. When I spoke to my sister, she told me of her accident where something hit her on the head and she had to see a doctor. When she returned home a couple of days later, her cut was in the exact same place as mine. I still have the scar now.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Aug, 2010 - 9:36pm / Post ID: #

Can Identical Twins Feel Others Pain - Page 3

For Hawk, have you ever tried to test if you can focus your feelings to project what you see to the other person?

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2011 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #

Can Identical Twins Feel Others Pain Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 3

Name: Bear

Comments: I'm an identical twin. We are identical twin girls. We are 1 minute apart. I always wondered if we can feel each other feelings, pain etc.

Through the years we did have strange experiences that could be linked to believe we can feel each others emotion.

Any research or theories, if this is true?

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Can Identical Twins Feel Each Others Pain?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,