Can Identical Twins Feel Each Others Pain? - Page 4 of 4

I've read of instances of this and - Page 4 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 8th Sep, 2017 - 7:48am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2011 - 11:34am / Post ID: #

Can Identical Twins Feel Each Others Pain? - Page 4

Name: Mandy

Comments: I am an identical twin, grew up pretty close, as teenagers went our own way, moving to other ends of the country, we would often buy the same birthday cards on several occasions for different people, we feel each others pain but sometimes don't realise until after wards, we are on same tablets to relieve symptoms we both suffer from, we know also if our brother or mother and other close relative are poorly, eg if I am sitting next to someone I can feel their ailments physically.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th May, 2011 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

Pain Others Feel Twins Identical Can

Name: Twinkie

Comments: I"m an identical twin sister. We grew up sharing everything since we were babies. We know everything about each other and always finish each other's sentences. I"m not looking for attention, just want people to know that twins can really feel each other's pain, my sister has a cut in her leg and I can feel the pain sometimes, and she can feel my pain at times too. There has been several times where we can read each other's minds, but it rarely happens. I think it is because we are so close.

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2012 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

Can Identical Twins Feel Each Others Pain? UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Name: Angelica

Title: Feeling hurts

Comments: Me and my friend as young teenagers started to realize we were getting some kind of hurting spasm where we break out around the same time but not exactly in the same spot.. We were clearly not twins. We were friends for around 6 or 8 years and then we had a fall out. So you don't have to have a twin to feel the pain or get hurt around the same time.

23rd Jun, 2013 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Pain Others Feel Twins Identical Can

Maybe there is a biological bond that transcends what our current scientific evidence understands. I believe there are minute electrical signals that pass through the air that communicates on a level we have not tapped into yet.

8th Sep, 2017 - 7:48am / Post ID: #

Pain Others Feel Twins Identical Can

I've read of instances of this and I wonder if there is not some kind of kinetic power involved that we do not yet understand. Our minds are very powerful.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Can Identical Twins Feel Each Others Pain?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,