JB's Home Made Pizza 2

Jb' S Home Pizza 2 - International Forum Gallery - Posted: 13th May, 2013 - 8:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
  JB' s Home Made Pizza 2
12th May, 2013 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

JB's Home Made Pizza 2

JB's Home Made Pizza 2

Seeing that my first Pizza Photo caused a stir I decided to add this one which is much simpler but still as unusual.

The photo is before I put it in the oven.

This pizza cries from a lack of ingredients. I did not have anything green to put on it so I improvised with extra pineapple, onions and tomatoes and yes, cheddar cheese. The sauce is from real tomatoes and the garnish is garlic, oregano and thyme powders.

Not as elegant but it works. The shape of the dough was not my make, it came that way, but worked well because it gave me a little extra on the side.

JB's Home Made Pizza 2
JB's Home Made Pizza 2 (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
12th May, 2013 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

Pizza Home JBs

It looks great JB! There is a pizza that I LOVE in Argentina and I know the mix of ingredients sounds weird but is out of this world! Pizza with Hearts of Palm and something called Golf Sauce which is a mix of mayonnaise with a tomato-based sauce and seasoning is added such as pimento, oregano, and cumin. We do NOT use this sauce as the based for the pizza, we use the regular tomato sauce, then add slices of ham, then the hearts of palm, put the golf sauce on top and of course, we must have olives!

13th May, 2013 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

JB's Home Made Pizza 2 Gallery Forum International

I like this one more than the other! I mean, I like the way it looks because I should try it, of course, to be able to express a serious opinion. I'm curious about thyme, never tried it cooked. Don't worry about the shape: once inside your belly that will not make any difference anymore.

Pandora, about the receipt you described here I will suspend my judgement because I never heard about this Golf sauce and I don't know if it would fit or not.

13th May, 2013 - 4:30am / Post ID: #

Pizza Home JBs

All this talk and looking at your pizzas JB, are making me miss my great grandmothers pizza. I must go beg my mother for the recipe.

Like Brunconero,I like the look of this one more than the other as well.

13th May, 2013 - 6:59am / Post ID: #

Pizza Home JBs

Steff, if you want I can give you the recipe for mine which has many admirers also. Not "Pizza" But "Focaccia", because pizza is only the thin and crispy one cooked in a wood oven (also the dough is totally different). Not good for JB and Pandora because the preparation is very time consuming and time is what they lack. If you are interested, just let me know which kind of oven you use for baking (different oven, different dough) and I will post the receipt about how to prepare the dough: the topping will be up to you, that's the very easy part.

13th May, 2013 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

JB's Home Made Pizza 2

international QUOTE (Bruconero)
I should try it, of course, to be able to express a serious opinion.

Sorry, virtual pizza does not have a taste yet, give it another couple of decades for them to come up with smell and taste over the net.

international QUOTE (Stefflabunny)
I must go beg my mother for the recipe.

When you make it please do share a photo but beware that Bruconero will most likely scrutinize it.

international QUOTE (Bruconero)
I will post the receipt about how to prepare the dough: the topping will be up to you, that's the very easy part.

If you do please use the Parenting, Teens, & Home Improvement Board which also is for recipes and cooking tips.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th May, 2013 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

JB's Home Pizza 2

Ok I will post both recipes when I have some time (I have to check the exact amount of each ingredient because, except for flour, I add all the rest without using a scale but people that want to make it for the first time need specific quantities for salt, water and so on).

international QUOTE (JB)
"When you make it please do share a photo but beware that Bruconero will most likely scrutinize it".

(laugh) You can count on it!
(sorry, I forgot how to manually input the tags and they are not directly available when replying in this board).

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use the Quote Tags as instructed here. When you do not use these tags source material that is not your own may appear to be yours when it is not. The Source of your Quote should also be provided. See our Constructive Posting Policy.

13th May, 2013 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

JB's Home Pizza 2 International Forum Gallery

This looks really good, and all of the ingredients sound good also wink.gif it's suddenly made me feel very hungry!

+  1 2 

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: JB's Home Made Pizza 2

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,