New Zealand - Page 2 of 2

Many lakes in poor state of health Some of - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 10th Nov, 2010 - 9:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Reviews and Travel Info
Post Date: 1st Dec, 2008 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

New Zealand - Page 2

Adventure tourism company charged over drowning

An adventure tourism company and its director are facing six charges over the drowning of a 21-year-old British tourist. Ref. Source 6

Sponsored Links:
5th Dec, 2008 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #

Zealand New

Being a kiwi, I wanted to be excited about what people wrote about kiwiland.

Nah! It read like a travel agent's brochure.

The truth is.... erm.... New Zealanders are renowned for dreaming up crazy ways to challenge life and limb. Adventure and really wild times goes hand in hand with the lifestyle.

If that sounds a little too hardcore, sitting back and appreciating the beauty of nature can be a passtime we can accommodate. Ever seen Lord Of The Rings? it really is like that here.

And if you want to party, I'll call my uncle Bob.

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2009 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

New Zealand Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Tourists warned about South Island danger spots

Canterbury's tourism body is asking its members to tell visitors of danger spots in a bid to keep them safe. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2010 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Zealand New

Many lakes in poor state of health

Some of the country's filthiest lakes have been revealed – with a report suggesting that as many as a third may be unhealthy. Ref. Source 1

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: New Zealand

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,