Fortress Introduction - Page 2 of 2

Fortress, it is great that you find our content - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 19th Aug, 2005 - 2:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 17th Aug, 2005 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

Fortress Introduction
A Friend

Fortress Introduction - Page 2

Welcome to the forum Fortress! It is always nice to meet new people and gather new perspectives on things. Hope you enjoy your time around here.
Renee smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Aug, 2005 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

Member Junior
[?] CPosts: 32
Flag Posts: 36
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.1%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 7

Introduction Fortress

Thanks Funbikerchick and Renee..and yes JB I'll post soon in the feedback board. Though I'm still too new to give an insightful perspective. I'm sure I haven't explored half the Boards here yet let alone the many topics but I'll get there eventually. Meanwhile, everybody's opinions on the more debatable topics have been very helpful. It provides useful info for my General Paper essays so that I can hopefully improve my grade in it which happens to be my worst subject these days. So thanks again everybody for the warm welcome. cool.gif

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Democrat
Tenet: Hindu | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 5th Feb, 2005 - 11:48pm
Signature: "Fair is foul, and foul is fair"-Macbeth, Act1; Scene1
Post Date: 19th Aug, 2005 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Fortress Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Fortress, it is great that you find our content useful for your studies / applications as that means we are doing something correct here. Please do tell your friends and the rest of Trinidad about the site so they too can benefit as well as increase the 'Trini Scene', thanks.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Fortress Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,