Platinum Membership - Page 4 of 5

Sign-up! Platinum members can now - Page 4 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 13th Jul, 2005 - 1:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
15th Feb, 2005 - 10:24am / Post ID: #

Platinum Membership - Page 4

Good question, the idea of the account is for you to receive the said amount each time you renew, which in this case would be six months - this makes the required donation amount easier to pay rather than make it an annual thing. So each six months you will get the indicated FP amount so long as you renew.

Sponsored Links:
16th Feb, 2005 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

Membership Platinum

I has a brainstorm this morning regarding benefits for certain levels of membership.

I suggest allowing 2 smiley icons for premium, 3 for premium plus, and 4 for platinum and diamond (per post) biggrin.gif

16th Feb, 2005 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

Platinum Membership Feedback & FAQ News Community

Platinum & Diamond Memberships Now Active!

Plus is no longer the 'in' thing within the Community. Now we have Platinum memberships that allow you even more. Those that are faithful Platinum Contributors get 20,000FP! Yes, that is right. See the compare page for details.

Funbiker, you really miss your smiles huh? I will see what I can do, but knowing how the script is written I doubt I will be able to accomplish this easily.

27th Feb, 2005 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Membership Platinum

I see that Uploading pics to posts is a feature of platinum membership. Can it also include the ability to add pics to topic titles? Even if it means selecting the pic from a pre-determined list. I know for me I often am drawn to topics that have an image in the title, and I think it would be a neat option to have. Thanks.

27th Feb, 2005 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

Membership Platinum

To do this would mean enabling html for members - a risk that is too great - not that I do not trust users like you Malexander, but making it a general feature could cause lots of problems. Also, this feature is available in the shop. If you have a thread that you wish to be more fancy than the rest then just make the purchase wink.gif

11th Mar, 2005 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

Platinum Membership

User Shops!

Now Platinum Members can set up their very own Community Shop and sell items!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Mar, 2005 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

Platinum Membership - Page 4

Quote of the Moment

Platinum members can now add quotes to the Community DB via the 'Quote Page'. The link is located via the Platinum Page under 'Extra Features'. Quotes added are then shown in various places within the Community and more especially within the redirect pages (those pages that tell you that you are being taken to 'x' place).

13th Jul, 2005 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

Platinum Membership Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 4

Sign-up!

Platinum members can now initiate a reason for members to 'sign-up'. The reason can be anything (clean of course) and then members are free to add their name to it. For instance if you are want to have a special chat at a certain time then you can place the details and see who signs up for it. See here:
https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index.php?act=su

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Platinum Membership

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,