Platinum Membership - Page 2 of 5

Changing the backgrounds and skins just to - Page 2 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 13th Feb, 2005 - 9:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Post Date: 10th Feb, 2005 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

Platinum Membership
A Friend

Platinum Membership - Page 2

I was joking JB, I was saying that I would have paid $150 for the premium plus membership, and since the cost is currently $65 and that is what I paid, I was asking, "Would you like me to pay you the difference?" Just attempting to be humorous. Sorry for the confusion. I do still like the forum very much, you have done such an amazing job with all of the features. Not really being the most computer savvy and having enough of an idea of everything else that could be added, I bet I would be amazed at what else could be added that I would be able to use. I like the same ideas of the flashing avatar, more fp, and more gil, for those who want that for their RPG. I wouldn't personally know how to create my own RPG yet.

Reconcile Edited: dawnofthenew on 10th Feb, 2005 - 6:11pm

Sponsored Links:
10th Feb, 2005 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

Membership Platinum

I agree with everything you said JB. In fact, I think the added benefits for a donation has been a great idea and has really added a lot to the site. It gets people involved at a level they didn't seem to get to before while helping just a little to help offset the amount of work you do to offer these extra features. And, I know it doesn't even come close to covering the amount of work you do to give us those features.

13th Feb, 2005 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

Platinum Membership Feedback & FAQ News Community

With all the recent talk about listening to the moderator's voices, I was thinking that as part of the Platinum membership, the person could hear anyone's voice; anyone that is who sent in their voice. I know there is an issue with bandwidth to consider with loading sound files, but that could be an extra perk for having such a high level of membership on the forum. Just a thought.

13th Feb, 2005 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Membership Platinum

Malexander - too slow, check the Compare page - it is already listed wink.gif

13th Feb, 2005 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

Membership Platinum

I should have known you would have thought about it before me. wink.gif

13th Feb, 2005 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

Platinum Membership

I was thinking that their avatar and all the info we see everytime we post a message should be totally different from the rest of the memberships...I do not know how different...but the point that every time you load a page you would know that such and such has gotten Platinum membership.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Feb, 2005 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

Platinum Membership - Page 2

Maybe they would have several backgrounds for their posts to choose from, instead of the default gray of other members.

13th Feb, 2005 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

Platinum Membership Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 2

Changing the backgrounds and skins just to show the user is Platinum would in my mind not really make sense, especially if it is only to end up focusing on the least important message in a thread. I want to give highlight, but at the same time not detract from posts.

However, there will be noticeable differences in a user's messages to show they are platinum as you can see by the icon under my avatar to start.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Platinum Membership

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,