Super Hero RPG Updates & News - Page 3 of 7

Boards Merged Comic / Anime related Threads - Page 3 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 21st Sep, 2010 - 2:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
Read all about the latest changes and upgrades to Be A Super Hero RPG. It is wise to track this Thread so the moment it is Updated you are notified.
7th May, 2010 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

Super Hero RPG Updates & News - Page 3

30 FP to Create Character

I have reduced this part of the requirement from 60 to 30, however keep in mind you still need RPGer status (You get that by Posting a minimum of 30 Constructive Posts) to participate.

Sponsored Links:
7th May, 2010 - 12:06pm / Post ID: #

News and Updates RPG Hero Super

Be A Super Hero RPG Custom Field

Via your "My Control" Panel you can now see the field to enter your Super Hero Equipment and stats. Later this will be added to the playing Thread so it can be seen easily.

7th May, 2010 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero RPG Updates & News Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Major Skin Modification

The Be A Super Hero RPG has a brand new look with speech bubbles that imitate real Comics so when you post it looks just like Comic format.

Still To Do

Customized Character Images.

7th May, 2010 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 News and Updates RPG Hero Super

Custom Character Images

This can be obtained through the "Upgrade Super Hero" link. Arrangements will be made later that if a player creates his own Super Hero Avatar then it can replace the generic ones.

Now Be A Super Hero RPG looks like a comic and is ready to begin!

9th May, 2010 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

News and Updates RPG Hero Super

Trying to Get New Character Stats

A red font notice has been placed on the Character Creation page to ensure that Players do not try to cheat the generated stats by Refreshing.

15th May, 2010 - 5:12am / Post ID: #

Super Hero RPG Updates & News

Super Hero Popularity

The addition of Popularity was added to Posts. This will be a random stat for the Game Master in game play. It is taken from your Activity Level. More specifics will be given within the Rules later.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Jul, 2010 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero RPG Updates & News - Page 3

Sample Scenario Successful

A Be A Super Hero Sample Scenario called "Underground Subway" was completed successfully by some of our Players. Now in Underground Subway I gave the outline for other GMs to run Scenarios here.

Looking For Be A Super Hero Game Masters

You can use my system or come up with your own. Either way I am looking for GMs to take over this as I will not be running any future Super Hero Scenarios right now.

21st Sep, 2010 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

Super Hero RPG Updates & News Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 3

Boards Merged

Comic / Anime related Threads have been moved to this Board. You may wish to read the latest Updated in the Newsletter to find out more: Source 6

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Super Hero RPG Updates & News

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,