Forum Game - The Safari - Page 3 of 7

Lauren leans in a bit and softly says to Greg, - Page 3 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 22nd Feb, 2005 - 2:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
21st Feb, 2005 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Totally Unlucky
Description:
Likes grease on his hands and will sometimes eat a sandwich while fixing a car, grease and all. He goes by the motto, "What don't kill just might cure!" A divorced but reasonably quite man with an aim to owning his own Garage one day. He loves muscle cars.

Forum Game - The Safari - Page 3

blank role,

"Hello again Roz," says Greg. "In case you have forgotten my name, as people have a tendency to forget a name as simple as Greg, well... it is Greg. I do not smell a thing," he then states. "I guess my nose is not very sensitive."

He then returns to his gazelle and onions. "So," he asked Lauren. "How is your singing career going?" He grabbed an onion, and then added sarcastically "A bit better than mine, I hope."

Sponsored Links:
22nd Feb, 2005 - 12:02am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Safari Game Forum

This Dramatist role,

Time For Bed

All of you get ready for the new day tomorrow after shedding a few in the toilet after such a 'rich' meal.

On Your Way to the Safari

In the morning your stomach feels a but queasy as you board a mini-bus that takes you out into the open lands of Africa to see the wild animals and natural habitats. Your driver is a fairly old guy, but he looks quite bubbly. The seats on the bus are two by two so you may say who you will sit next to and your conversation along the way.

GM: Continue....

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2005 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

Forum Game -  The Safari
A Friend

Forum Game - The Safari Archive Bytes Life & Love

I am going to throw up. I didn't know that odors could make me feel this sick. Or maybe it's something else. Let's see.... Lauren tries to think of a tune that may settle her churning stomach. Oh! Nothing is coming to mind. "I think I'm going to head back to my room now. Enjoy the rest of your evening," she says as she carefully rises from the table. Lauren can't even make eye contact in her rush to get back to the room. I'm still hungry. I hope there is something better for breakfast! she thinks later that night.

Lauren doesn't sleep well that night. She barely makes it to the bathroom several times, hurling into the commode. In the morning, she doesn't have much energy, but she is determined to make the best of her day. "Don't worry, be happy...." still plays through Lauren's mind. Oh, shut up! she thinks in a moment of feeling nauseated and tired. Lauren manages a weak smile as she arrives with everyone else to head out on the safari. "Good morning everyone," she says in the cheeriest voice that she's able to muster up at that time.

22nd Feb, 2005 - 1:13am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Likes grease on his hands and will sometimes eat a sandwich while fixing a car, grease and all. He goes by the motto, "What don't kill just might cure!" A divorced but reasonably quite man with an aim to owning his own Garage one day. He loves muscle cars.

Page 3 Safari Game Forum

blank role,

Greg wakes up with his stomach aching, but tries to ignore it. Let it not ruin my stay here, he says to himself, as he gets ready for the new day. Lauren is the only one in the bus, so he chooses a seat next to her, says a grim "Hello" and waits for the others to arrive, humming to himself and looking outside the window, observing the surroundings. "Beautiful view," he says, attempting to be a bit more social. "Ah, isn't it nice seeing just miles of open land without skyscrapers and shopping malls sticking in between?"

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2005 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

Forum Game -  The Safari
A Friend

Safari Game Forum

So Greg likes to hum too! That's awesome. "Hi Greg. Did you sleep well last night?" Lauren wonders if she was the only one who got sick like that last night. Maybe the others felt well enough to enjoy their evening. "Yes, it really is gorgeous here. I've never seen anything like this place before. You know, I wouldn't even be here if it weren't for the incredible deal I got on this trip. Well, I can't wait to get going. I wonder what we'll see," she says in an excited tone.

22nd Feb, 2005 - 1:33am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Forum Game - The Safari

blank role,

"I didn't have trouble sleeping," replied Greg. "but I did feel pretty sick once I woke up. Stomach ache. Incredible deal?" he asks with the most interest he could express. "Do tell me."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Feb, 2005 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

Forum Game Safari - Page 3

Xander is aware that his stomach is not right, but he shakes it off and prepares to board the bus for the safari tour. Might as well mingle with the tourists if I'm pretending to be one, he thinks to himself. Once aboard the bus he notices Lauren and the guy whose name starts with G, but he still can't recall what it is. He nods at them, and takes his seat in the way back.

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2005 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

Forum Game -  The Safari
A Friend

Forum Game Safari Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 3

Lauren leans in a bit and softly says to Greg, "Oh, me too. I have been sick since dinner last night, and I am still a bit nauseated." Sitting up straight now, she continues, "Oh, yeah. This trip was a steal. There was an ad in the newspaper where I live saying that you could take a trip to Africa for an unbelievable price and it gave a number to call to book tickets for it. The flight was not very good, though. It was uncomfortable, but I guess that's what you get with cheap tickets. I hope that today will be an unforgettable experience," she says with a smile. Oh, here comes Xander, from dinner last night. He seems mysterious and doesn't talk much. He doesn't seem like the kind of person who would enjoy a safari very much. Lauren just looks at him as he walks past her to the back of the bus, then focusing her attention on Greg again says, " I think you asked how my career was going last night at dinner. It is going well, but still not quite where I want it to be. I would like to give a concert in the near future. Did you say that yours is not going too well?"

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Forum Game - The Safari

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,