Forum Game - The Safari - Page 4 of 7

Everyone finally arrives and, like Lauren, - Page 4 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 22nd Feb, 2005 - 6:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
22nd Feb, 2005 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Forum Game - The Safari - Page 4

Kim role,

Mariah prepares at least two bags in order to go to the safari. She is wearing a big hat that will protect her really well from the sun and is using shades. She reaches there and sees two of the people she had met before sitting down in the bus. She thinks..." These people are way too boring for me, I better go in the back". She gives them a polite smile and head to the back of the bus. Then she notices that in the back is Mr. Congeniality and she goes there and sit down next to him and says "Hello sir. I hope you do not mind I sit right here", she says while pulling a tube of sunblock from her purse and starts putting it on her skin. So, what do you expect to learn from this Safari, she asks.

"The day is beautiful!, I cannot wait to see all the landscapes and animals from around here".

She then wonders how come Roz and Trixie have not reach as yet....

She pulls a water bottle and starts drinking...

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 22nd Feb, 2005 - 2:05pm

Sponsored Links:
22nd Feb, 2005 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

Safari Game Forum

Once again, Rozalynn is running late! With her stomach complaining loudly, she straps her binoculars and Nikon camera with 200x zoom lens around her neck, squashes her pith helmet on snugly, and slathers 45 sunblock all over her exposed arms and legs below her shorts. Not that it will help, I'm sure I'll sweat it all off before the sun even gets high enough in the sky to cause any skin damage. She grabs her bag, with extra film, snacks and bottled water, and heads out.

Roz sprints to the bus, waves at everyone and slides onto one of the padded benches across from Greg and Lauren. She gives them a cheery smile and greets them breathlessly. "I'm so excited! Isn't this great?" She scans the bus again and knits her brows. "Where's Trixie? I figured I was running so late that I'd be the last one on!"

Eyeing the elderly driver, Roz settles in for the ride, knowing it will be a bumpy one.

Reconcile Edited: FarSeer on 22nd Feb, 2005 - 2:35pm

22nd Feb, 2005 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

Forum Game - The Safari Archive Bytes Life & Love

Trixie awakes from a very comfortable slumber. Being prepared, she brought an ample supply of pepto bismol tablets and took some at the first sign of stomach upset. To her chagrin, she actually had too comfortable a slumber and overslept. She must really need this vacation because that never happens. She is quite used to getting up with the sun.

Well, no use worrying about it now. This is her vacation, after all. She quickly showers and dons a pair of cammies including a cammie cover (otherwise known as a hat to civilians). She brought some with her that she had picked up at clothing supply, but without any Marine Corps markings or rank insignia. She figured these would be the most sensible and comfortable for this trip. She also has a pair of well broken in combat boots for the occasion.

As she boards the bus, she notices everyone else is already on board. She sees most people have already paired up, but feels like she would prefer to sit alone, not so that she is unfriendly, but so that she can stretch out for the trip and also not feel limited in her conversation to just one person.

Trixie selects a seat towards the middle of the bus on the right hand side and settles in for the tripl

"Good morning everyone. Did you all sleep well last night? I haven't slept so well in a really long time. In fact, I slept so well, I overslept. I hope you weren't waiting for me too long."

Reconcile Edited: funbikerchick on 22nd Feb, 2005 - 3:54pm

22nd Feb, 2005 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Page 4 Safari Game Forum

Kim role,

Mariah looks at Trixie that have taken so long to reach and says "No...we were waiting for you at leat 45 minutes!, but that's okay, we understand that you need to take your time", she says with a sarcastic smile as trying to point out maliciously Trixie's age.

Are we ready to go now?. I am getting bored!, she says while crossing arms...

She looks at everyone in the bus and wonders how come a person like her have reach the stage to be traveling with all these people and ending up in a cheap hotel!...she starts worrying if any friend of hers maybe around Africa on vacation and could even see her as a loser!...

She then states to everyone Well, I tell you all one thing. With this cheap bus and the old man driving, I doubt we would reach too far

22nd Feb, 2005 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

Safari Game Forum

"Oh, Mariah, please. Don't be so dramatic! I am only ten minutes late! So, if you waited 45 minutes, then you were early. Knowing you, I find that very hard to believe. Now, are we going to spend this entire trip bickering back and forth or are we going to be friends. I so thought we were past the bickering. I have an idea, why don't you tell me all about your latest movie."

22nd Feb, 2005 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Forum Game - The Safari

This Dramatist role,

Unfortunate

About 45 minutes into your journey through what seems to be unchartered territory you suddenly find yourselves bracing as the truck begin to move from side to side! You look ahead to see that the driver is experiencing a heart attack! Everyone begins to scream, shout or call for their mommy as the bus moves to the left, then sways to the right and makes a sharp turn and goes over on one side....

Silence...

A minute or so goes by and you begin to hear mons and grunts but it seems that everyone is okay. The many windows in the bus make it easy to get through to safety, but it seems that your driver, an old man... is now dead. He must have had a heart attack or something, but he remains with a smile on his face, so you hope it was not on purpose.

Oppssss...

You look around... for miles around there is nothing but open country. you can see some animals in the distance and a couple of trees here and there, but the cover they produce are hardly enough to provide sufficient shade from the heat. Gathering the items you realize that all you brought with you was enough stuff for one meal alone.

GM: Continue the story... the GM will tell you when it is dark or if you encounter anything.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Feb, 2005 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Totally Unlucky
Description:
Likes grease on his hands and will sometimes eat a sandwich while fixing a car, grease and all. He goes by the motto, "What don't kill just might cure!" A divorced but reasonably quite man with an aim to owning his own Garage one day. He loves muscle cars.

Forum Game Safari - Page 4

blank role,

"Yes, my career is not at its peek," Greg replies. "I guess I just need to advertise more for my shows. You want a concert, you say? Hmm, I may arrange you something if you're interested..."

Greg watches as everyone arrives, one by one. "Let's go to the safari!" he declares, and reaches for his backpack, where he finds his CD player, and turns it on. "I have very good ears," he informs Lauren. "You can still speak if you wish." He then closes his eyes, and leans back on his chair, listening to the music.

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2005 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

Forum Game -  The Safari
A Friend

Forum Game Safari Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 4

Everyone finally arrives and, like Lauren, seems happy and excited to be going on the safari. Lauren smiles at each one as they board the bus and find themselves a seat. "Good morning!" Lauren exclaims to Roz. "Yes, this should be great! I've never been on a safari before." Lauren also wonders where Trixie is as Roz inquires on her whereabouts. Just then Trixie hops aboard the bus. She looks like she is prepared to go to war! Maybe her clothes are comfortable. At least somebody slept well last night. She keeps her sick and sleepless night to herself, wanting to learn more about the others and enjoy the trip. "Not a long wait at all," she says in the direction of Roz and Trixie. 45 minutes? Didn't seem to be that long to me. Lauren looks up at the bus driver and thinks that he looks ok to be driving them all.

Lauren perks up with a great deal of interest at Greg's offer. "Wow, that would be great," she beams. "What did you have in mind?" Lauren thinks it's a bit strange that he would start listening to a CD player and then closes his eyes to boot! He looks very relaxed and into the music he is listening to. That's not the way I usually have a good conversation, but I will go along for now.

Just then, the bus starts careening all over the place! What's going on?! Lauren starts to panic and cry a bit. Mariah was right! Lauren thinks as she notices the old man slumped over. "Somebody do something!" Lauren screams. "Greg!"

Reconcile Edited: dawnofthenew on 22nd Feb, 2005 - 6:36pm

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Forum Game - The Safari

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,