Forum Game - The Safari - Page 5 of 7

Roz pales as Trixie describes using shirts - Page 5 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 24th Feb, 2005 - 3:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
22nd Feb, 2005 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

Forum Game - The Safari - Page 5

Trixie, climbs out of the bus and looks around her. Well, this is an interesting situation we have ourselves in now she thinks to herself. Then her Marine Corps officer training kicks in and she begins to immediately assess the situation. "Is anyone hurt?," she asks.

Not waiting for an answer she continues, "Since we only have food for one day, we probably need to think about whether we stay here or head back from where we came. It may be wise to stay put. At some point our guide will be missed and a search party will come for us. We could use the bus as shelter but we will need to find a source of water and food since we only have one day's supply with us. If we decide to head back we could just end up hopelessly lost and never be found."

Reconcile Edited: funbikerchick on 22nd Feb, 2005 - 6:41pm

Sponsored Links:
22nd Feb, 2005 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Totally Unlucky
Description:
Likes grease on his hands and will sometimes eat a sandwich while fixing a car, grease and all. He goes by the motto, "What don't kill just might cure!" A divorced but reasonably quite man with an aim to owning his own Garage one day. He loves muscle cars.

Safari Game Forum

blank role,

Greg remains calmly listening to his music as the bus started moving wildly, and remained in his position until the driver was declared dead. He turned around to the scared Lauren and says, grinning, "That's what this music is for. Here, want to listen?" He hands her the earphones. "It really is relaxing."

He then listens to Trixie assessing the situation and replies, "Yes, ma'am, let's remain right here. I agree. Let's just hope that the driver was on the right route in the first place."

Reconcile Edited: Smudge on 22nd Feb, 2005 - 6:52pm

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2005 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

Forum Game -  The Safari
A Friend

Forum Game - The Safari Archive Bytes Life & Love

How can he be so calm at a time like this! "Uh, thanks," mumbles Lauren as she accepts Greg's earphones. Maybe the music will help me calm down. She puts on the earphones and listens to the music. Oh, this is nice music, Lauren thinks as she relaxes a bit. At least everyone seems to be ok. That poor bus driver! Wow, there's hardly anything around here! she worries as she looks around in each direction, surveying the lay of the land. Good thing I brought all that water and food with me. As she listens to Trixie's thoughts, Lauren agrees with her and Greg. "Great idea Trixie." Oh, no, I need to use the restroom! She searches her memory for a song to ease the situation. "I've got sunshine, on a cloudy day...."

22nd Feb, 2005 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Page 5 Safari Game Forum

Kim role,

Mariah is now in shock and very upset!...the driver is dead and these two people are listening to music! what the heck is wrong with them?. She gets all hyper and says to them...

Hellooo?, somebody home? she says while knocking in her own head. We have a dead man HERE! Enough non-sense for heaven's sake! Be realistic!, she says while rolling eyes in amazement to see people taking the time to hear some kind of music while a dead man is right there in front of them.

She then turns to Trixie and Xander and says Hey guys, you all seem pretty experience in the corps, maybe you all can help us to come with a solution to this problem. We need for sure to collect some wood and make fire and we need to do it right now before it gets dark, she says.

Then turning to Roz she says Are you okay?.

Well, it seems to me that we have a long stay ahead of us in this place. So we better hurry up and divide the work".

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 22nd Feb, 2005 - 8:35pm

23rd Feb, 2005 - 7:27am / Post ID: #

Safari Game Forum

As she disentangles herself from the bus, Roz takes stock of her gear -- her precious Nikon! OH, thank goodness the lens is not broken, and the binoculars appear to be fine as well.

Listening intently to Trixie and Mariah, Roz nods in agreement. "Yes, fire, water, food, and shelter are the four survival items. I have a couple of water bottles in my bag, and some snacks, but nothing like what we would need for a long term. Who else has food and water? We should take inventory and begin rationing *now*!"

She scans the area nearby, shading her eyes with one hand. "I don't see much for firewood, the trees are pretty scarce here. But we could bust up the bus benches and use the padding at least for kindling, if necessary. Anyone got matches? I don't. How will we start a fire? And, frankly, it's too dang hot for that right now, anyway. I think we should wait for awhile." Finishing her lengthy opinion of things, Roz begins to take pictures of the bus, the driver, and her companions.

{click!}{whir-r-r-r}

"I'm just documenting things, folks," she says from behind the camera, "in case we need evidence at a later date that there was no mischief among us."

{click!}{whir-r-r-r}

23rd Feb, 2005 - 11:13am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Forum Game - The Safari

This Dramatist role,

The Sun Goes Down

As the sun goes down you are surprised to see that it becomes very cool. You manage to find some cigarettes and matches on the driver and you wonder if you can make a fire. You hear strange sounds in the night air and you think it not best to sleep in the open.

GM: Say who will build the fire and where you will sleep. Post ONLY ONCE and then when the last post has been made someone EMail me and let me know so I can continue the story.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Feb, 2005 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

Forum Game Safari - Page 5

Trixie realizes that it is going to be a cold night. "Listen, it is starting to get dark, it is time we do something. We can wait no more before taking action. Someone needs to gather some fuel for fire. Mariah, do you think you and Roz could handle that? We need some good size branches to burn and also some small sticks and even dried grass and leaves would work, for kindling"

"We also need to find a way to gather the morning dew to use for water. We are going to get awfully thirsty otherwise. We can try to harvest the dew off the leaves in the morning but it would be even better if we could rig some kind of device to collect and then drain the dew into a bottle or something. It won't be much, but any little bit will help. We can suck on the tall grass in the morning as well to get some extra fluid, but we will definately need to stay out of the sun during the day or else we will get sunstroke."

"I have an idea, let's put all spare clothing on the top of the bus. It will become damp with dew overnight. We can thing wring out the cloth and drink the dew." *Trixie takes off her cammie shirt (she always wears a t-shirt under it since this is standard uniform dress) and places it on top of the bus. * "Xander, your shirt will probably be better than my cammie top because it is a lighter material and so will become saturated faster. In fact, I think I will put my cammie shirt back on and place my t-shirt on the top of the bus as well. Does anyone else have anything to offer?

"Xander, do you have any experience in the wilderness that might help us? How about fire building? Are you any good at that? I could build one, but it isn't something I am really very good at. I doubt Mariah or Lauren are any good at it either. Greg, were you ever a boyscout?"

*Mariah, enters the bus and discretely removes her T-shirt and places her cammie shirt back then goes outside and places her t-shirt on the top of the bus.*

Reconcile Edited: funbikerchick on 23rd Feb, 2005 - 5:54pm

24th Feb, 2005 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

Forum Game Safari Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 5

Roz pales as Trixie describes using shirts to collect dew and then wring it out to drink. "Um.. the only shirt I have is this tank top that I've been sweating in all day. I don't think anyone is going to want to drink any moisture that's collected in it - not even me! And since it's the only shirt I have, I'm going to need it to keep even minimally warm." She shivers just thinking about it. "But I'll be happy to gather firewood. I'll dump all my gear from my bag and put it in the bus, and we can use the bag to haul wood." She looks around for Mariah.

"Hey, Mariah," she grins, "let's go get dirty!" Laughing lightly as she knows how Mariah feels about *that*, Roz clears out her bag and begins collecting the small stick and twigs close to the bus. She looks up and scans the horizon for trees. "We're going to have to walk quite a distance to those trees, Mariah. Are you up for it?"

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Forum Game - The Safari

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,