Forum Game - The Safari - Page 6 of 7

Xander hears Roz yell "Take Cover" - Page 6 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 27th Feb, 2005 - 4:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
24th Feb, 2005 - 4:04am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Forum Game - The Safari - Page 6

Kim role,

Mariah looks at Roz in amazement, looks at both sides and says You mean me?. Oh my gosh, do you think we are going to get too dirty because if we do, then let me take out the wet wipes I have on my bag, I cannot stand dirty hands, she says making a expression of disgust.

She takes a deep breath, stand very straight and says Okie Dokie, I am ready to go to find that fuel we need to make a fire.

She then looks at Trixie and says Check that the driver has some matches we can use to start the fire, I have some nail polish and rubbing alcohol in my bag if you think it could be use for this.

Here...take my shirt *she leaves a tank top under*. It is not much, but I am sure it may be useful

She then opens her eyes very big and says...Now you all, I did not hear as yet about food but I hope none of you would be so "savage" and try to kill any of these beautiful animals we have here, right?

Sponsored Links:
24th Feb, 2005 - 4:20am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Totally Unlucky
Description:
Likes grease on his hands and will sometimes eat a sandwich while fixing a car, grease and all. He goes by the motto, "What don't kill just might cure!" A divorced but reasonably quite man with an aim to owning his own Garage one day. He loves muscle cars.

Safari Game Forum

blank role,

Greg was about to reply to Mariah's comment of him listening to music, when he heard the sound of a camera being opened. "Well, what is better? A CD player, or a camera?"

"Drinking dew out of shirts?" asked Greg, after Trixie's speech, taking care to stop his CD player and put it back in his backpack, since it seemed that it was time for some serious planning now. "Well, I doubt it will make much difference, but, you can take my sweatshirt, it's of no use anyways." He digged in his back pack to look for the sweatshirt he has brought just in case the weather might get confused. "I also have some snacks here which we could eat."

He then listened as Trixie continued her string of commands. "Uh, no, I was never a boyscout, but I do know how to set up a basic fire, if you would want me to do that."

Reconcile Edited: Smudge on 24th Feb, 2005 - 4:21am

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2005 - 6:54am / Post ID: #

Forum Game -  The Safari
A Friend

Forum Game - The Safari Archive Bytes Life & Love

Maybe Mariah should listen to some music for goodness sakes! She gets so riled up! "I brought plenty of water bottles and food, just in case someone might have forgotten theirs," Lauren chimes in. Trixie is right. Lauren hasn't ever tried to start a fire, even though she knows the basic steps. Good thing she knows her survival skills. She has to agree with Roz, though, that she is not fond of the idea of drinking sweaty water, but whatever this situation calls for Lauren is prepared to do. "I have an extra shirt in my backpack. I'll put mine on top of the bus, too." Lauren proceeds to take her extra shirt out of her backpack and place it on top of the bus. While she waits to hear more instructions, Lauren starts thinking about sleeping out in the open in a place known for its wild animals, animals that could easily kill someone. "Do you think we should sleep out here?" she asks the group. "I would feel better if I could take shelter on the bus and sleep in there. There are too many wild animals running around out here for my tastes." Lauren hopes that someone will agree to sleep on the bus with her so she doesn't have to be alone. Just then, Lauren heard the sounds of lions in the distance! As she stands still to listen, she hears even more animals!

24th Feb, 2005 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Safari Game Forum

Xander, who was conked on the head and out for a while, finally comes too in time to hear Trixie's question.

"Sorry about that guys, I must have been dazed for a while. Yeah, I can definitely build a fire. I can use the padding from the seats to get it started, and lucky for all of us, I have some matches"

He begins to rip at one of the seats in the bus, then gets a fire started. He looks at everyone to make sure they are ok, and notices Mariah freaking out about food.

"Trixie, one of us should scout out the land and see if we can find some trees that may have some fruit on it, or maybe, if we're lucky, I'll come upon a snake or something, that we could kill for dinner"

He reaches in his boot and pulls out a knife that could pass for a small machete.

"I can go out since I have Excalibur with me" he says with a smirk.

24th Feb, 2005 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Safari Game Forum

This Dramatist role,

During the night the following inncident happens...

A pride of lionesses were on the prowl and came upon your little camp. Their roars were enough to make you leap for the bus...

GM: Continue the story.

25th Feb, 2005 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

Forum Game - The Safari

Enjoying the fire built with a team effort, Roz is hungry but not uncomfortably so. She shares her protein bars and water, and listens to the chit chat around the camp fire. Then she hears something that sounds distinctly like a growl...

"Did you hear that?" Roz asks no one in particular. She pops to her feet and untangles her binoculars from her camera, both permanently dangling from her neck. Sweeping her binoculars along the flat plain surrounding them, Roz spots movement. "Oh my gosh! Look!" Goose bumps ripple along her arm as she points to a pack of lionesses heading their way.

"Take cover!" she shouts, and dives inside the bus.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Feb, 2005 - 11:26am / Post ID: #

Forum Game Safari - Page 6

Trixie agrees completely with Roz's assessment of the situation and also quickly gets into the bus.

"Come on! Don't freeze there in a panic. Do you want to become food for these lions? Get in the bus! Once we are all in we need to be sure all windows and doors are closed. Any broken ones we need to block the entrance to by using seats of the bus" Hurry!"

27th Feb, 2005 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

Forum Game Safari Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 6

Xander hears Roz yell "Take Cover" and then sees Trixie yelling at the rest of the people to get inside the bus. This is when he realizes a pride of lioness' have found their camp. He lunges for Mariah, grabs her by the arm and lifts her off her feet and starts for the bus

"Come on Mariah, we have to get inside the bus. It's not safe out here anymore!"

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Forum Game - The Safari

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,