Forum Game - The Safari - Page 2 of 7

Xander turns to Lauren, and states "I'm - Page 2 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 21st Feb, 2005 - 8:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »
Closed
20th Feb, 2005 - 12:31am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Forum Game - The Safari - Page 2

Kim role,

Mariah looks at everyone's faces and states "I will eat the yam and potatoes *thankyouverymuch*", she says while rolling eyes...

Why this place does not have air condition?. My goodness, how primitive!. The only reason I am here is because my next movie is set on a Survivor type of setting, therefore...the director told me I needed a little experience...but I am starting to regret. This place does not have the normal facilities every normal woman needs like the spa, the gym and the hair salon.

She sighs and says...this place does not look at all like Rodeo Drive!".

She then looks around and ask one of the workers of the place while getting a little upset about being there... "Tell me that at least you have a decent bottle of champagne!".

Sponsored Links:
20th Feb, 2005 - 3:59am / Post ID: #

Safari Game Forum

Xander looks up at the sun and thinks to himself that this was just how he felt in Cambodia during that undercover mission. The heat gives him a great excuse to don a tight fighting muscle shirt, which bares his superior upperbody. He heads over to the dining room, ready to eat a horse if he could. He looks at the menu and figures the gazelle rump is close enough.
Not even noticing who else is at the table, he plops in a chair, eyes his gazelle feast and starts to say "Ah, nothing like a good piece of aaah...." when out of the corner of his eye he notices the long haired femme fatale that he was stuck in an elevator with not too long ago.

"Mariah?" he asks, knowing all too well what the answer to the question would be.

He glances around the table and sees one other familiar face. Was his name Gary?

"Hey buddy, hows it going?"

The other two chicks, he hadn't seen before. One of them seems to be a tough broad, which he doesn't mind at all. The tougher, the better. Which is why he can't understand what his infatuation over Mariah is. Must have been because she shared her lunch with me. A smirk comes over his face thinking about that.

"I'm Xander" he says in the direction of the two unknowns. "Excuse me while I sink my teeth into some rump"

Reconcile Edited: malexander on 20th Feb, 2005 - 4:01am

Post Date: 20th Feb, 2005 - 4:02am / Post ID: #

Forum Game -  The Safari
A Friend

Forum Game - The Safari Archive Bytes Life & Love

Wilderness experience? Good question, since we are out in the wilderness now. "I don't exactly have wilderness experience, but I read a bit about what to expect here. I didn't know to expect these kind of temperatures, though. Maybe you can tell us more," Lauren says, anxious to know more since you never know when you might need to know some skills.

Well, what did you expect from a trip with such an unbelievably low price? "Maybe your agent should have upgraded your trip accommodations to a nicer hotel," Lauren says with understanding about their circumstances. After all, she is not crazy about the conditions either.

Lauren smiles at Greg. She is happy to see him. Then she begins to smell something foul. Uuhhggg! She can smell food cooking from the kitchen!

20th Feb, 2005 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Page 2 Safari Game Forum

Kim role,

Mariah open her eyes big in amazement to see Xander there and she says... "Hey! look who we have here!...Mr Congeniality!", she says while chuckling at her own sarcasm, after all, Xander was a guy known for his few smiles...

"What are you doing here? Well, it seems to me that will end up eating lunch together after all. "

She then turns to Trixie and Roz and whispers "Hey Roz, do you remember this guy? He is the "pretty boy" so mysterious and the one I ended up throwing up on him on the elevator!" "Trixie, he is a tough guy...the feminine version of you", she says while chuckles.

She then looks at everyone in the table and says "Don't you all think this place smells?", she covers her nose very gently, pulls a floral perfume spray from her bag and starts spraying generously all over.

Post Date: 20th Feb, 2005 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

Forum Game -  The Safari
A Friend

Safari Game Forum

"Hi Xander, I'm Lauren," she says as she watches him dig in to his meat. She is getting a bit sick to her stomach now and covers her mouth with her hand for a moment as if to try to stop the nausea. This is just unreal to her that this new guy also knows people here! "How do you know Mariah and Greg?" she asks him in amazement. It sounds like he and Trixie have some things in common. Maybe he has some sort of military background as well. He sure looks tough. "And what do you do for a living, Xander?" she asks in the same sentence. Just then Mariah comments about the smell. Well, at least I'm not the only one who thinks that. The perfume seems to have a nice smell to it, but mingled with the stench from the food it is hard to tell. Just then her food arrives.

21st Feb, 2005 - 1:40am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Totally Unlucky
Description:
Likes grease on his hands and will sometimes eat a sandwich while fixing a car, grease and all. He goes by the motto, "What don't kill just might cure!" A divorced but reasonably quite man with an aim to owning his own Garage one day. He loves muscle cars.

Forum Game - The Safari

blank role,

"Hello Xander," says Greg, shaking his hand. " I am Greg, in case you don't remember me..." Then to Lauren: "I'm glad you like my CD, I just hope more people would. Ah, you know, I'm drooling already, only from the menu!"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Feb, 2005 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

Forum Game Safari - Page 2

What an unbelievable boon! Rozalynn can't believe her luck to find an African Safari tour at such a low price. It was an incredible deal, and, being an accountant, that makes the trip even more special She can't wait to explore and have a great time here. Sure, it's hot, and she's sweating like a racehorse, but she's so thrilled to be in *AFRICA* that it doesn't matter at all.

Roz comes hustling in to the dining room -- late, of course -- for her first real meal in Africa. The smells wafting from the kitchen are just heavenly! Then she gets a look at the big table. Oh, my gosh, is that Mariah? Trixie? Xander! And even Greg and Lauren! It's like "old home week" and they are 6,000 miles from "home"... This is just incredible. Roz waves to everyone with a big smile, and then grabs a heated plate and heads to the buffet. "Oooh! Grilled snake, sounds delicious... potatoes and croc gravy! Yum!" She loads her plate and joins the table of familiar faces.

21st Feb, 2005 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

Forum Game Safari Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 2

Xander turns to Lauren, and states

"I'm a bartender, and a bouncer when needed." Short, sweet and to the point he thinks to himself. No need to get into any big conversation here. Besides, they don't need to know the real reason I'm out here.

"The smell isn't that bad. You'll get used to it, or not" as he focuses on his plate of food again.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Forum Game - The Safari

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,