Human Name: Intellekt

Human Name Intellekt - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 3rd Jul, 2005 - 1:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

User: Konquererz
Post Date: 21st Feb, 2005 - 11:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

User: Konquererz

Day to Day Life: I worked for a major computer software company. What I did was create new security software and try to break existing software, that is, crack its security. It was a boring job since there was never a security program I couldn't break. I went home, worked on my computer at home, and perused the forums and news wires, looking for something that could give me meaning. When I slept, I dreamt about having the ability to manipulate the world around me. I had few friends and my life involved an existence in cyber space that one could barely call human.

Red or Blue Pill: One day, I received an email from a woman who told me that she had what I was looking for. When I responded that I wanted to know what she was talking about, she immediately replied that I should meet her at a cyber cafe down the street. I finally met her there, but while we where talking, three men in black suits came to arrest me. Being that I had commit several computer crimes including breaking the Department of Justice mainframe, I ran like crazy! Out the back I ran only to run into a black car with her in it. I hopped in and off we went.

She said her name was Penelope; she had long blonde hair, was of slight build but had a very authoritative voice. She told me that the answer lay in a riddle of the mind that only I knew and only she could solve. They took me to an old warehouse with one nice room in it. She confirmed what I believed about life being a dream and that you could actually wake up from it. I was in my mid twenties and still able to believe the unbelievable, so I wanted to hear more.

She wouldn't tell me more. Penelope gave me the choice, leave my former life behind and learn the truth, wake up from my dream, or go back to the way things where. She gave me two pills, one blue, one red, and told me to choose. I chose the red pill because life had ceased to become a challenge, maybe this was what I was looking all along.

Life in Zion: It took me almost a month of intensive therapy to recover. My body didn't recover very fast or handle it very well being older. I was graced with the presence of a woman named Ferret, she came to visit me every day and acted as my nurse for allot of the time. I counted the days till I would be able to walk and eat like I used to, or at least, how I had remembered doing it.

In the beginning stages, recovery was hard and painful. Those days, I laid there wishing that I hadn't taken the red pill. But as time went on and I learned more, I was glad I had chosen my path. A man named Tracker came in and help teach me about Zion and the history of the Matrix every other day, it help pass the time and helped me learn more about my surroundings.

After a month and a half, I finally joined the rest of Zion. It felt wonderful to be part of humanity again, to see people again. I had only seen four people during that month and I was eager to become part of my new world. I wanted to help fight the machines, and I was ready to grow in knowledge and strength.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2005 - 5:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Intellekt Name Human

Having trained hard in Zion, I can feel my self begin to grow in strength and look forward to future strength training and building my knowledge of Zion and the Matrix. Part of me still feels the loss of what I used to be in the Matrix. But if it didnt exist in the physically reality, then how can I feel this loss?

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2005 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Human Name: Intellekt RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

After a hard work out, I was able to lift allot more and can feel my body begin to get stronger everyday. I have increased my strength my 2.

> TOPIC: Human Name: Intellekt

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.