Munjpet Care Tips - Page 2 of 2

Let me put this way, Munjpets is almost like - Page 2 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 22nd Apr, 2008 - 7:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 

?
Poll: Have you ever allowed your pet to die?
  Yes       50.00%
  No       50.00%
Total Votes: 2

Closed
How do I...
Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2007 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

Munjpet Care Tips
A Friend

Munjpet Care Tips - Page 2

Do the pets die in this?

Other Munjpets I've played in they haven't.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Nov, 2007 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

Tips Care Munjpet

They die if you do not take care of them. Please read the Sticky Threads within this Board where these answers are given.

3rd Nov, 2007 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

Munjpet Care Tips Archive RPG Cozyville

I went from my pet Chomper being like 28% happy to -52 and all I did was feed him. The odd thing, he is showing a smiley face with "Good" under it? Do I have something backwards? Or is the goal to get them to ZERO hungry/tired and 100% for happiness?
Thanks!

4th Nov, 2007 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Tips Care Munjpet

Ideal stats would be:

Tired: 0%
Happiness: 100%
Hunger: 0%

The more you ask your pet to do something the more she gets frustrated so be careful.

22nd Apr, 2008 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

Tips Care Munjpet

What's the upkeep like for one of these pets? I do not want to take on one and then have to make hundreds of posts to feed it.

22nd Apr, 2008 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

Munjpet Care Tips

Let me put this way, Munjpets is almost like taking care of a real pet. If you ignore them, do not feed them on time or even play with them then you are looking at trouble, so it does take work. An actual price tag on that I do not know, maybe one of the players with a pet can tell you.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Munjpet Care Tips

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,