Cat Woman

Cat Woman - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 22nd Aug, 2004 - 7:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

The Movie
3rd Aug, 2004 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

Cat Woman

Not bad, although most movies seem to contain the same action moves. This was made with the same effects of Spider-Man 2. The storyline was okay and Berry did her part well in my opinion. It is not something I would go to the cinema to see, so I was glad to get it on US$0.45 video. wink.gif

Rate: 3 starorange.gif' /><!--endemo-->  </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

Sponsored Links:
7th Aug, 2004 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #

Woman Cat

Thanks for the review, I did not feel compelled to see this movie and with the reviews it has received, I feel I will be waiting for it on DVD myself. I did have a coworker who went to see it and he enjoyed it very much, but I have learned that our views on movies are quite different wink.gif Plus a CatWoman movie should have some reference to Batman, because what good is CatWoman without the Black Knight?

7th Aug, 2004 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

Cat Woman Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

I think that might be the excuse for a part 2 (introducing Batman into it), if there is ever one. Funny enough, Cat Woman was introduced on one of the Batman movies, but she was blonde wink.gif

7th Aug, 2004 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #

Woman Cat

Funny enough, Cat Woman was introduced on one of the Batman movies, but she was blonde 

Funny that you should mention that because when CatWoman was first advertised, I remember thinking to myself that Halle Berry was not the person I envisioned as CatWoman. Michelle Pfeifer, yes, which is why I enjoyed the BatMan version of CatWoman.

22nd Aug, 2004 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

Woman Cat

Apparently Michelle Pffeiffer(sp) was asked to reprise the role of Catwoman for this but she refused, apparently remembering that the costume was a pain to get in and out of.

I also agree that there should have been some link somehow to Batman, maybe some continuity with the character of Selina Kyle (Pfeiffer's Catwoman), even if she was a different actress, but I have no idea who the character of Paitience Phillps (Berry's Catwoman) is.

I think there are two real reasons this movie was made. 1) Halle Berry's current popularity, and the current trend of releasing big-screen adaptions of comic-book heroes. In the past few years there's been Hulk, X-Men, DareDevil, Spider-Man, now CatWoman, and apparently on the table for '05 or '06 a new Superman movie, and also "Batman Begins," telling the origin of the Dark Knight.

I guess if you want to be a movie star in the 21st Century, get a comic book written about yourself. biggrin.gif

> TOPIC: Cat Woman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,