Yasin Abu Bakr - Page 3 of 7

Abu Bakr - Innocent? At the trial before Justice - Page 3 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 30th Nov, 2006 - 12:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Is Abu Bakr Guilty Or Innocent? Local Islamist Leader. Led the 1990 Coup Attempt against the then ANR government of Trinidad & Tobago.
Yasin Abu Bakr Related Information to Yasin Abu Bakr
Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2006 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

Yasin Abu Bakr
A Friend

Yasin Abu Bakr - Page 3

Because they know far to well how things go down in Trinidad, the weak has been bullied for a long time, and in the end the same people who say they will protect them is the one who will be their executioner.

I can understand their fear and not everyone is ready to die for justice, its a hard thing to put them through, everyone wants him behind bars, they got excited of knowing this man can go to jail, but then the trial went on and Realization started to set in. Finding this man guilty might be the last thing they ever do. But I believe sometimes the governing laws and judicial process is not what one needs to find justice.

Sponsored Links:
4th Nov, 2006 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

Bakr Abu Yasin

The latest tonight is that the current jury will be sequestered for this trial and it caused one of the women to break down in tears saying that she could not leave her children alone as her husband worked all day - she was excused.

Rather off topic, but...
I think it is wrong to have mothers as jurors, they have a higher duty to their children!

The trial begins on Tuesday with Queen's Council prosecuting for the government - I guess they really want to win.

4th Nov, 2006 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

Yasin Abu Bakr Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

People, as I said before this same people who are now "afraid", who burst in tears are the same people who willingly went and waited for hours in order to be chosen as jurors. They put themselves through that! Now the pot is hot and they want to leave? rolleyes.gif

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 4th Nov, 2006 - 2:54am

4th Nov, 2006 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Bakr Abu Yasin

The man is guilty as sin and I hope he gets what is coming to him.

5th Nov, 2006 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

Bakr Abu Yasin

and I hope he gets what is coming to him

Could that be three meals a day, television, entertainment, visits from his many wives and "powerful" friends?

7th Nov, 2006 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

Yasin Abu Bakr

The trial started today. The defense wanted the jury to understand that the State's star witness was given a plea bargain in order to share his statement with the court, so what does this mean... only time will tell.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Nov, 2006 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

Yasin Abu Bakr - Page 3

Well, so far it looks like Abu will get off. The star witness, whom I would not give the title of 'star' to, admitted that he lied in order to protect his immunity. He also admitted to not being a Muslim and many other things that makes his testimony useless to say the least.

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2006 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Yasin Abu Bakr Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 3

Abu Bakr - Innocent?

At the trial before Justice Ibrahim, Miller was deemed a hostile witness when he said he no longer wanted to testify. Miller claimed his memory had faded but eventually agreed that the information in his statements was true. Danglade was also treated as a hostile witness when he told the court that one of the police investigators had threatened to charge him with murder if he did not give a statement implicating Abu Bakr. He is now claiming his statement was false.
https://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article?id=161059457

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Yasin Abu Bakr

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,