Animal Activists Speak Out Against Road Kill Candy - Page 2 of 2

I'm sorry, but I disagree. The 'out - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 5th May, 2006 - 1:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 26th Mar, 2005 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

Animal Activists Speak Out Against Road Kill Candy
A Friend

Animal Activists Speak Out Against Road Kill Candy - Page 2

The one thing that I've noticed is the lack of applause to Kraft for listening to their customers. At least this big corporation listened to the concerns of the people who pay for their products. That's more that most corporations do.

In my opinion, I don't think that this candy would foster ideas of hurting animals by the kids who actually would consume the product. The age of the consumer would be between 5 and 12 years old, most likely. But, how much money does the average 5-12 year old have?

Anyway, the product reflected poorly on Kraft, so they decided that in the best interest of all concerned, the product was pulled.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th May, 2006 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

Animal Activists Speak Out Against Road Kill Candy
A Friend

Candy Kill Road Out Speak Activists Animal

I'm sorry, but I disagree. The 'out cry' was from a small minority, the product actually sold well when it was on the shelves. There was zero evidence that this product did what the complaint was, that it led kids to animal cruelty. If road kill candy leads kids to animal cruelty then why not pull Looney Toons. After all, bugs bunny ruthlessly punishing other animals like Taz, Wil E Coyote, and Sylvester must put more ideas into young minds then gummy road kill animals. This was a great example of how things like animal rights are a good idea, but one extreme side makes the most noise and gets the most attention from the media. What a waste of precious time, they could have been protesting something worth while.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Animal Activists Speak Out Against Road Kill Candy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,